Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyovanian

E. Michigan QB Ejected In Final Game

Threw a punch after getting up, then threw another one right in front of the Center Judge that, yup, connected with the Center Judge. Way to finish, child.

"I wasn't going to win the game, so I thought I'd try and win biggest dumbazz in FBS Football!"

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

Video of the incident at the Quick Lane Bowl.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=28375155

Its all bad and everything... but the ref knows how to FLOP, with the best of them! Wasn’t as much a punch, is it is a brushed by finger slap, to the forehead area... but down he goes! 

I’ve heard of glass jaws, but a glass face? 🧀

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

9 minutes ago, Bob said:

Punching a helmet never made sense to me. Now grabbing the facemask and yanking someone around? Now that's a highly effective fighting tactic. 

Why not take a page from the Kolob Playbook-go for the undercarriage...

3 hours ago, LoboMan59 said:

Its all bad and everything... but the ref knows how to FLOP, with the best of them! Wasn’t as much a punch, is it is a brushed by finger slap, to the forehead area... but down he goes! 

I’ve heard of glass jaws, but a glass face? 🧀

From that angle, it looks as though the ref took part of the jab to his eye.  Still probably overacting on his part, but it's certainly not as bad of overacting as a soccer match.

33 minutes ago, dshawfan said:

Helluva a night for EMU; one player ejected for spitting on an opponent; one player ejected for throwing punches; not a stellar display of maintaining one's composure.

Definitely not a good look for EMU coach Creighton who has done a masterful job turning maybe the worst program in the FBS into a competitor. However, Creighton apologized for Glass and took personal responsibility for the incident in his post-game presser while stating "that's not who we are."

Creighton is one of those guys who I sometimes cringe in listening to because he's a Born Aginner so says God a bit too often but CSU was supposedly looking for somebody to bring back physical and mental toughness to their program and I think Creighton would have done a better job of that than Adazzio is going to do.

BTW, Manny Diaz's OC was Dan Enos. Having checked, in 2015-2017, Enos was OC at Arkansas during which the ppg average fell off annually. Never did I think The U football could become such a total dumpster fire and it couldn't happen to a more deserving fan base.

Boom goes the dynamite.

5 hours ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

Definitely not a good look for EMU coach Creighton who has done a masterful job turning maybe the worst program in the FBS into a competitor. However, Creighton apologized for Glass and took personal responsibility for the incident in his post-game presser while stating "that's not who we are."

Creighton is one of those guys who I sometimes cringe in listening to because he's a Born Aginner so says God a bit too often but CSU was supposedly looking for somebody to bring back physical and mental toughness to their program and I think Creighton would have done a better job of that than Adazzio is going to do.

BTW, Manny Diaz's OC was Dan Enos. Having checked, in 2015-2017, Enos was OC at Arkansas during which the ppg average fell off annually. Never did I think The U football could become such a total dumpster fire and it couldn't happen to a more deserving fan base.

See Enos was fired for coordinating only 25.7 ppg. Based on what I saw from the QBs yesterday, I have no idea how they scored that many.

2 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

That ref flop job was hilarious. I don’t know if anyone else noticed, but an EMU player picked up his hat and was following the ref around to give him his hat and the ref was ignoring him.

I noticed that. And in the video clip I posted above the player tries a couple of times to give it to him but is ignored. And towards the end of the clip someone else hands the cap to the ref.