Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

The official summarize your school’s football season thread.

UNLV: Completed it’s 5 year plan to upgrade playing and practice facilities. This was all part of a greater plan to stabilize the program as a whole along with a greater emphasis scholastic studies as well as community involvement. The program and staff completed all goals originally set with the exception of the performance on the field to achieve wins. 

3 hours ago, westfan said:

As a Wolf Pack fan, this season has been a bit of a mystery, one step forward, one big step back, now Nevada is headed to Boise against Ohio. I'm not sure there is enough left in the tank to take one more step forward, especially after the loss to nevada southern and the suspensions.:shrug:

Yep...my take is we sucked. ..then didn't suck.....then sucked again.......repeat.

53 minutes ago, Rocket said:

frustrated bed GIF

He's prolly like why they have to hire DeBoer, I'll never be able to show off now 😭

"The DeBoer Bus" kind of has a ring to it ¿No?

Losing 5 games by 8 points or less was not what I had expected. I thought 7-5 or 8-4 was very doable with Tedford at the helm, but the season that we had made more sense when Tedford stepped down for health concerns. Our QB play was awful. Even though we went 4-8, it does not feel like the 2011 4-8 team. We never got blown out, aside from Air Force taking over the game in the 2nd half. Took USC and Minnesota to the wire and should have beat Minnesota if it wasn't for a picture perfect corner of the end zone 4th and 17 pass from Tanner Morgan. Lost 30 players from 2019's 12-2 team, but we played a lot of young guys who will gain valuable experience. I like the Kalen Deboer hire, and with Tedford living in Fresno he will be used as a resource and asset to the program. We'll be fine.

BDS.jpeg.b92a1351cc7ee6a0de0c311059007356.jpeg

8 hours ago, Eat_Your_Dried_Fruits said:

Losing 5 games by 8 points or less was not what I had expected. I thought 7-5 or 8-4 was very doable with Tedford at the helm, but the season that we had made more sense when Tedford stepped down for health concerns. Our QB play was awful. Even though we went 4-8, it does not feel like the 2011 4-8 team. We never got blown out, aside from Air Force taking over the game in the 2nd half. Took USC and Minnesota to the wire and should have beat Minnesota if it wasn't for a picture perfect corner of the end zone 4th and 17 pass from Tanner Morgan. Lost 30 players from 2019's 12-2 team, but we played a lot of young guys who will gain valuable experience. I like the Kalen Deboer hire, and with Tedford living in Fresno he will be used as a resource and asset to the program. We'll be fine.

I read a blog a few weeks back where they speculated his failing health was partially due to his increased coaching role. His newer assistants were not up to speed and he had to play a larger role than he should have. 

I'm sure it was in the Tedford resigns thread, but I am to lazy to look through for it.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

my team is NDSU.

Another ho hum 15-0 and 18,000 fans/game   Now 126-8 with ESPN game last week being viewed by 1.8 Million viewers. and on ABC on jan 11 in Natl title game.

Freshman QB Trey Lance that Turned down Boise State and had 28 Td's and ZERO Int's and 1000 yards rushing and 13 TD's.

And STILL No Invite from the Mountain West  :) ?????????

(NDSU 2.0 Wyoming had a very good year and in Arizona Bowl and NDSU 3.0 Kansas State is in Liberty Bowl)  So yea NDSU would be successful Day 1 here.