Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Old_SD_Dude

Aztecs vs. Utes

4 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

An assist-to-turnover ratio of infinity. :lol:

Screen-Shot-2019-12-21-at-5-47-51-PM.png

BTW, not to be a complete nerd about this shit, but that's wrong. It's funny, but it's wrong. His A:TO is undefined.

But that just sounds boring. Now, on the other hand, if your measurable performance metric for anything is infinity, that's just f*cking cool.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

On behalf of all Aggies, thank you Aztecs for the complete beatdown of the UofU PAC12s and Coach Crisco. Hopefully someday that coward will play USU annually like he should... Until then I'll enjoy watching conference mates distribute the ass kickings. 

Our big men are showing improvement from week to week. This was perhaps their best game to date. This could be a special year

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

With the way #1 teams are getting knocked off this year, I would think SDSU could receive a NCAAT #2 seed or potentially even a #1 if they ripped through the MWC schedule. From a metrics standpoint, you could easily justify SDSU as at least a #2 seed right now with a NET ranking of #2 and RPI of #5.

If another MWC team other than USU  emerges as an at-large team, SDSU might have enough quality opponents on the schedule to get seeded that high without playing in a power conference, especially if there continues to be so much attrition with the bluebloods.

1 hour ago, KingBronco said:

With the way #1 teams are getting knocked off this year, I would think SDSU could receive a NCAAT #2 seed or potentially even a #1 if they ripped through the MWC schedule. From a metrics standpoint, you could easily justify SDSU as at least a #2 seed right now with a NET ranking of #2 and RPI of #5.

If another MWC team other than USU  emerges as an at-large team, SDSU might have enough quality opponents on the schedule to get seeded that high without playing in a power conference, especially if there continues to be so much attrition with the bluebloods.

It helps that prior opponents keep winning. Creighton over ASU and Iowa over Cincinnati on Saturday.  

SDSU has had 5 upper half NCAA berths in a row.

1 hour ago, Chile_Ute said:

Hopefully my Utes will help you out by growing up fast....

I share your pain.  We have a highly rated true frosh that gets a few minutes, but can't be trusted in close games.  Your guys did beat Kentucky so there's hope they can get it together during conference play.   

3 hours ago, aztech said:

I share your pain.  We have a highly rated true frosh that gets a few minutes, but can't be trusted in close games.  Your guys did beat Kentucky so there's hope they can get it together during conference play.   

Honestly, I expected to lose both...just wished they pushed you guys a bit more.

Nothing to really say here.....except GO MWC!!