Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fbpack

Nevada vs Saint Marrys @chase center

1 hour ago, soupslam1 said:

USU and SDSU did their part today. It’s your turn. 

I’d kill to have this game. It could change the trajectory of the season. But I’m not feeling confident about it.

41 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

9:30 tip. Hopefully they aren’t a brick factory. It’s been an awesome day of sports. Would be a good way to end it.

TV guide says 10:30 pm. Is that accurate? There is a high school football game on now. Has the game started and it’s being delayed broadcast? 

Oops, forgot Reno is on Pacific time. 

11 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

TV guide says 10:30 pm. Is that accurate? There is a high school football game on now. Has the game started and it’s being delayed broadcast? 

Oops, forgot Reno is on Pacific time. 

Happens to the best of us.  As a neutral observer, this game is gonna be a fun one.

10 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

If the game was at Lawlor, I’d give the Pack a chance, but winning in the Bay Area is going to be tough. Damn looks like the game is going to be delayed on TV by a high school football game. 

I actually think it’s because the Arizona-St. Johns game ran long

5 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

That game ran late so the next game won’t start for another 15 minutes. 

In the meantime, we can discuss the similarities between NCAA Tournament handing out auto bids and - the Electoral College :rotflmfao:

6 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

I actually think it’s because the Arizona-St. Johns game ran long

Yeah.  There's always a 15-30 minute delay when you have multiple games on the same court.  For warmups and the like.

This may be our most entertaining game to watch on TV simply because of who’s broadcasting it. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater