Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Naggsty Butler

USU owns the SEC

13 minutes ago, Jalex4141 said:

Utah state is the shining example of defense and team ball. Bsu coaching staff please observe. 

You have Tim Duryea on your coaching staff. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

17 minutes ago, Sputnik46 said:

I’m really enjoying this Aggies team.  They play so unselfishly.  I hope Quetta is OK.

That has always been USU's MO. We struggle to recruit top tier talent so we take guys with average to good talent and have them play strategically together. That was how Stew was able to win so many games. Any time we have had any player who wanted to play hero ball he ended up washing out because the game plan and Stew never allowed him to do what he wanted. I prefer it that way. I am really glad Smith is continuing the style.

"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg

l.jpg

6 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

Is Queta still hurt and they are rushing him back?  What's the deal?  If he is hobbling around, why doesnt he take some more time?  

He was looking good and healthy the last two games. He got hit In the knee by another Florida’s players knee today. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

4 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

Ah, that really sucks.  

He hadn’t gotten his vertical back, but he was looking improved physically and his FT shooting was much improved. 

This is a Huge win, considering QUETA went down middle of first half.  Our backup big is still out and we played our 3rd stringer some and went small.   

Game was played in Florida on neutral site, yeah right.  80% of fans were Florida folks and it was a very close game.   Great showing by the boys to grit this one out.    

Just wish the Football team could learn to play defense. 

The Red Aggies, NMSU that is, knocked off Mississippi State yesterday 58-52.  The were 8-2 going in to the game.  Our stud senior pg, AJ Harris, played in his first game of the year, returning from a broken finger.  It was the second game we had Gilyard, a transfer from UTEP who was their leading scorer last season.  In another week we get back our starting forward from last season, who has been out all year as well.  If we can keep our stars healthy, we are going to be really good again.  Not to steal USU's thunder, but another SEC team went down to Aggies.

On 12/21/2019 at 2:06 PM, kingpotato said:

He did not play in the 2nd half. Was limping around on the sideline. Doesn't look good

He doesn't carry his weight well. He looks very uncomfortable. 

"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."

-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman