Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoState99755

We can’t complain about our bowl match-ups until we start beating the MAC & below-ave 12-Pack schools

Boise drew a much tougher matchup than Fresno did last year in the LV bowl and i can't fault them for losing, although imo they shouldn't have gotten ran quite that hard.    ASU last year was a fringe top 40 team with fringe top 40 talent and Herm stinks as a gameday coach imo -deboer ran a clinic on his defense and only McMaryion stinking it up for no apparent reason and a freak goalline fumble kept it from being a complete beat-down.

Washington has had awful injury luck and some questionable offensive personnel usage but their baseline depth and talent far outclasses the ASU team that rolled into Vegas last year.   Petersen's classes at washington have been top-15 for several years now and it shows against G5 schools lol.

7 hours ago, Del Scorcho said:

that middle of the road PAC 12 team had top 25 recruiting classes in the last 3 years.  They also had one of the better coaches in college football.  This wasn't CAL or Arizona, this was the best PAC 12 program over the last 5 years.

The Juco didn't play 'em over the last-5-yrs.  They played the Huskies this-yr when they went .444 in conf play.  Their recruiting the last-3-yrs & coaching staff were good enough to go 4-5 in the 12-Pack this-yr.

On 12/24/2019 at 10:36 PM, GoState99755 said:

¡GOOD on YA Hawai’i!  Way to even things up for the conf.

If The USAFA & NoNevada do well, I might have to gladly eat crow.

EF429A6E-7CD3-4A85-B5B6-CA0A7BA8B225.jpeg

CSEwe fans are crow connoisseurs, n'est pas?

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

On 12/21/2019 at 2:24 AM, GoState99755 said:

D4B7EF1C-6138-405E-99EB-2D988C9C4B06.jpeg

¡Come on ‘tecs, even the slate mañana -vs- CJMcE!

No we don’t. Lower level G5’s and FCS schools beat P5’s, so as long as we’re not losing all the time, you’re wrong.  Look at what we have today. A CUSA LA Tech playing a P5. And then we have a typical disaster of a program in 6-6 Eastern Michigan playing a P5. 

It’s pretty safe to say you’re full of crap. 

kat.jpg

6 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

No we don’t. Lower level G5’s and FCS schools beat P5’s, so as long as we’re not losing all the time, you’re wrong.  Look at what we have today. A CUSA LA Tech playing a P5. And then we have a typical disaster of a program in 6-6 Eastern Michigan playing a P5. 

It’s pretty safe to say you’re full of crap. 

We're 2-2, which means our bowl match-ups are right about what where they should be.

¿Who's full o' shit?

23 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

We're 2-2, which means our bowl match-ups are right about what where they should be.

¿Who's full o' shit?

¿Who's full o' shit?”: Does this mean you’re doing your nifty Mexican accent? 

You think 2-2 means that because you’re stupid. 

USU: Shit happens, same thing happens to P5’s

Boise St.: Washington under-achieved this year but they have talent stacked on pallets out there. Not a surprising loss when WA plays well.

SDSU: Stomped the snot out a a MAC school, as it should. 

Hawaii: Many P5’s consider BYU to be a P5 program. That would be Hawaii’s 3rd P5 win this year. 

The MWC had 9 P5 wins this year. Counting bowls that would be 10 so far. No other G5 can touch that, not even the AAC. The MWC has more than proven it is worthy of much more P5 matchups. But you need to go straight to the Sun Belt and stay there. 

kat.jpg

48 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

¿Who's full o' shit?”: Does this mean you’re doing your nifty Mexican accent? 

You think 2-2 means that because you’re stupid. 

USU: Shit happens, same thing happens to P5’s

Boise St.: Washington under-achieved this year but they have talent stacked on pallets out there. Not a surprising loss when WA plays well.

SDSU: Stomped the snot out a a MAC school, as it should. 

Hawaii: Many P5’s consider BYU to be a P5 program. That would be Hawaii’s 3rd P5 win this year. 

The MWC had 9 P5 wins this year. Counting bowls that would be 10 so far. No other G5 can touch that, not even the AAC. The MWC has more than proven it is worthy of much more P5 matchups. But you need to go straight to the Sun Belt and stay there. 

Bottom line is we're .500.  We are right were we deserve to be.

Go 3-1, or better & you have a case.  

=======================

Didn't you stop calling ppl "stupid" when you are 11-y/o?

No hablo "méxicano" o español,  hablo el castellano güero.

45 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

Bottom line is we're .500.  We are right were we deserve to be.

Go 3-1, or better & you have a case.  

=======================

Didn't you stop calling ppl "stupid" when you are 11-y/o?

No hablo "méxicano" o español,  hablo el castellano güero.

Why would you ask me if I stopped calling people stupid when I was 11 when I just called you stupid? That is actually a great example of a stupid question. So thank you for illustrating that for us. ‘Stupid’ is a great adjective to describe ‘stupid’ things. So I think it’s a great resource to convey stupidity. When you look it up in the dictionary, there is no recommended age limit for using it. Obviously ‘stupid’ is a great word for all ages. 

Among other things, using such a small sample size of just 4 bowl games to judge who we should be playing is incredibly.......,yes, stupid.

kat.jpg

58 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Why would you ask me if I stopped calling people stupid when I was 11 when I just called you stupid?  I---> ¿Why?  Because one of us understands the power of a rhetorical question.  The other one of us calls anything he doesn't understand "stupid."  Take your pick.

That is actually a great example of a stupid question. So thank you for illustrating that for us. ‘Stupid’ is a great adjective to describe ‘stupid’ things. So I think it’s a great resource to convey stupidity. When you look it up in the dictionary, there is no recommended age limit for using it. Obviously ‘stupid’ is a great word for all ages. 

Among other things, using such a small sample size of just 4 bowl games to judge who we should be playing is incredibly.......,yes, stupid.

6 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Alright. 

💕  ❤️ I LOVE YOU 💗 ❤️ 

Does that make you feel better? What a stupid thing for me to have to do. You’d think that you’d have a gf, wife or parents that would take care of that stuff for you. 

She's a lil' busy at the moment.  Her mouth is full.

Signed,

Dre

8 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Alright. 

💕  ❤️ I LOVE YOU 💗 ❤️ 

Does that make you feel better? What a stupid thing for me to have to do. You’d think that you’d have a gf, wife or parents that would take care of that stuff for you. 

1 hour ago, GoState99755 said:

She's a lil' busy at the moment.  Her mouth is full.

Signed,

Dre

Let me get this straight- your girlfirend/ wife/ parents are busy because their mouths are full of Dre?

:huh:

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

Well front range mountain schools took care of business.  Lets go Nevada lets finish this bowl season with a victory.  5-2 for bowl season would be a solid finish.  Also Washington who has loads of talent but mucked up their conference season resulting in a pedestrian 7-5 looking record coached by the coach who knows Boise St better than anyone is about the worst draw Boise could have gotten.

Our Conf Champ gets BLOWN-OUT & two of our schools lose to average MAC pgms, we are getting the bowl match-up we deserve.

12 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

Our Conf Champ gets BLOWN-OUT & two of our schools lose to average MAC pgms, we are getting the bowl match-up we deserve.

Was I the only one who was shocked that a 6-win MAC team was favored by 10pts over a 7 win MWC team today?

Granted Ohio is winning now by 21 points but how did the bookmakers figure out that a 7-win MWC team would lose so decisively to a 6-win MAC team in Boise Idaho?

Personally, I don’t mind these MAC-MWC games. Eastern, Western, and Central Michigan, are all legit like Ohio is.

Perhaps the MWC should make sure it plays certain MAC teams every time, like:

Western Michigan

NIU

Ohio

Miami (Ohio)

Central Michigan 

Eastern Michigan 

13 minutes ago, JuwanHWolv said:

Was I the only one who was shocked that a 6-win MAC team was favored by 10pts over a 7 win MWC team today?

Granted Ohio is winning now by 21 points but how did the bookmakers figure out that a 7-win MWC team would lose so decisively to a 6-win MAC team in Boise Idaho?

Personally, I don’t mind these MAC-MWC games. Eastern, Western, and Central Michigan, are all legit like Ohio is.

Western Michigan

NIU

Ohio

Miami (Ohio)

Central Michigan 

Eastern Michigan 

Frankl Solich is a good coach...rarely is his team unprepared.  

1 hour ago, JuwanHWolv said:

Western Michigan

NIU

Ohio

Miami (Ohio)

Central Michigan 

Eastern Michigan 

Toledo is one of the stronger pgms in the MAC yr-in/yr-out.  I was on the sideline for a Nevada/Toledo game at the Glass Bowl in the late-'90s.

Why did you include Eastern on that list?

Are you from SEMich?  I was out there in the mid/late-'90s launching FOX Sports - Detroit.

¡¡¡ GO WINGS !!!