Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rocket

New Mexico Bowl

3 hours ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

And I hope everybody in the conference is taking note of how NOT to have an offensive game plan.

Well, unless they don't want to put the game away by continuing to run the ball when the defense is scheming for exactly that.

Vigen is taking notes to justify his same exact strategy.

The Aztecs have some good Running backs when they are not being tackled in the backfield which is about ten times a game. If Byrd get some blocking next year he will be quite nasty.

"Everything that does not destroy you makes you stronger except Aztec Football "

Freddy Nietzsche

3 hours ago, Lobo Amor said:

Playing against better MWC defenses. CMU is horrible on the side of the ball. Not taking away anything from how good SUDS is playing offensively.

If one looks at the team stats for SDSU, I quickly noticed 6-16 on third down and 18-31 passing. My first thought was, how did they manage to put up 48 ?

It was all about a dictating, dominating defense. I'll bet CMU, felt like they got hit by a runaway train.

Now, it's now all about next year.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

25 minutes ago, dshawfan said:

Really like having Hoke working with the DL

I wish he could take over the entire defense.

Americans Mayor

21 minutes ago, dshawfan said:

RL will never turn over running the D. I'm just hoping Hoke is still around when RL decides to call it a career. I think the two of them really enjoy working together.

No, in Zach Arnetts role.

I have heard some scuttle butt that he is the HC in waiting. But, don't quote me or bet the mortgage on it.

For all I know he may accept an HC job on Monday morning.

Americans Mayor

9 hours ago, albert mac meda said:

I don't like the Aztecs in these bowl games. I know they've won a few under Rocky but this game just feels like another bad loss to a MAC team they SHOULD beat.

And I hate to say it but this just feels like an 0-2 day for SDSU, and after looking so good on the hardwood in OOC games.

Utes by 4 in Staples.

Good call. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

9 hours ago, albert mac meda said:

I don't like the Aztecs in these bowl games. I know they've won a few under Rocky but this game just feels like another bad loss to a MAC team they SHOULD beat.

And I hate to say it but this just feels like an 0-2 day for SDSU, and after looking so good on the hardwood in OOC games.

Utes by 4 in Staples.

Glad you were wrong 

25 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

No, in Zach Arnetts role.

I have heard some scuttle butt that he is the HC in waiting. But, don't quote me or bet the mortgage on it.

For all I know he may accept an HC job on Monday morning.

Oh, okay. Hope we can hold on to him; he and RL started the turnaround under Hoke's leadership. RL has kept it rolling; hoping for bigger and better things down the road (like a new stadium)!

re: Spaztecs offense (ive).

Jeezus effin' Christ, we should have gone 13 - 0 and be playing in the Cotton Bowl.

What an incredible waste of a good defense. They held every team they played under their scoring average. Sadly, we also scored less than every opposing defense averaged.

I'm so mad about the lack of offense, I could kick an old sleeping dog. 

I won't. But, I still feel like it 

Americans Mayor