Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

GO MWC DADDY!!!! Official Boise State vs Washington Thread

4 minutes ago, Boise4Life said:

Sad to see Pete going for it on 4th twice with only a few minutes left and running up the score. He hasn't had many classless moments that I've witnessed, but the end of this game is one of them.

ridiculous, it's not like he went for it on their own 20

Well, this is a tough loss for the MWC and BSU.  I had real concerns about the Broncos being able to compete if they had got the NY6 bid.  I didn’t necessarily expect BSU to win this game but thought they had a decent chance.  Definitely didn’t see this blowout coming.

The rest of the MWC bowl teams really need to step up and represent!

4 minutes ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

Well, this is a tough loss for the MWC and BSU.  I had real concerns about the Broncos being able to compete if they had got the NY6 bid.  I didn’t necessarily expect BSU to win this game but thought they had a decent chance.  Definitely didn’t see this blowout coming.

The rest of the MWC bowl teams really need to step up and represent!

This bsu team was never dominant. Won a lot of close games. Good thing they weren't matched up with 'bama. 

1 minute ago, Pokez said:

Down goes the conference standard bearer. Here comes the AAC jeers.

We'll see how the dust settles at the end of bowl season but thus far the MWC deserves all the crap that comes our way!

Just now, NorthWestCowboy said:

We'll see how the dust settles at the end of bowl season but thus far the MWC deserves all the crap that comes our way!

I certainly don't expect Memphis to do any better but Washington is no Penn St.

5923508649007_bestsuperbowlpicture.jpg.3d879e07e88f2c9ecd15a44ed82786a3.jpg

14 minutes ago, Boise4Life said:

Sad to see Pete going for it on 4th twice with only a few minutes left and running up the score. He hasn't had many classless moments that I've witnessed, but the end of this game is one of them.

It’s up to Boise State to stop them. He wasn’t throwing the ball downfield on that drive. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Just now, Pokez said:

I certainly don't expect Memphis to do any better but Washington is no Penn St.

Penn State is going to bury Memphis.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

This game was very sobering to watch. It makes you realize the talent gap between the P5 and G5 is widening. Boise State was a team that swept the MWC yet we got demolished by a 7-5 UW team. Watch Memphis supposedly the best G5 team get crushed by Penn State. 

49 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

This game was very sobering to watch. It makes you realize the talent gap between the P5 and G5 is widening. Boise State was a team that swept the MWC yet we got demolished by a 7-5 UW team. Watch Memphis supposedly the best G5 team get crushed by Penn State. 

I don’t know.  Memphis should be fine.   If Boise would have played their best QB the game would of been different.  Peterson showed why he got the UW job and Harsin is where he is.  Harsin is a good coach but not elite.  It really showed tonight. 

3 minutes ago, Ibanez said:

Washington had more to play for as well. Boise State might of been 12-2 but we only looked good in about a third of the games this year. And our O-line didn't look good all year.

Coaching.  Hard to put it anywhere else.