Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

GO AGGIES!!!!! Official USU vs Kent State Game Thread

Hey...  a tackle.  Neat.

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

And another.  Cray.

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

4 minutes ago, Lobo Amor said:

Yeah that was the most laid back robotic call I've heard.

Listening to the national broadcast on Sirius. The announcer said he sounds tired and the color guy said he sounds like his uncle after eating too much turkey on Thanksgiving.

That was really dumb.