Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kingpotato

Boise signs their QB

5 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

https://www.hudl.com/profile/8343477/Andy-Peters

Faces lots of pressure.  Throws off of his back foot and with terrible footwork quite a bit.  But he's got the measureables, the arm strength, the running ability, and looks like he has the potential to develop as a potential future starter. 

Where? Not for the Broncos. I watched a lot of his tape and I do not think he is a FBS quarterback.

We'll see. If HB stays healthy, he is running the show for the next two or three seasons. That's enough time to land a good prospect if needed. It's tough to recruit star QBs when the team has the QB of the future in place

17 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Local kid. I assume he is a walk-on. I saw him play a lot this year. He physically looks like he can play at this level. I was a little surprised that he didn't get any FBS offers.

No need to "assume"...............it was tweeted yesterday by Michael Lycklama (Statesman staff) that he is in fact walking on at Boise State.

3 hours ago, roughrider said:

He's an arm for practice and an emergency insurance policy for now.  It would still be best to have 2 more QB's to make 5 on the roster but at least one more is still needed.

One could make the argument that there are already 5 quarterbacks on the roster for 2020

Bachmeier

Cord

Smith

Matlock (Walk-on)

Peters (Walk-on)

(and possibly Bolt - personally I think Bolt SHOULD be used at QB)