Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

Man Takes a Dump in San Francisco Safeway

Our society has basically turned into an insane asylum.

Even in suburban areas there are crazy homeless everywhere. I really hope this becomes more of a national issue.

L.A. Trade Tech College is within a long walk of Staples Center so not a great neighborhood but not a terrible one either. I was there one Saturday in May to speak to a class on the very east end of campus and while waiting for my wife to pick me up on the opposite corner a woman apparently squatted behind an electrical box and took a dump as kids in a car waiting for the light to turn yelled "Gross!" out the window.

Major cities in California all have that problem with the mentally ill these days and it's not just offensive, it's beginning to be a public health emergency. However, few politicians are doing anything about it. I'm sure the capitol "L" Libertarians would disagree, but I think cities need to perform eminent domain condemnation of rundown properties, tear them down and build no-frill housing. At least in California they also need to reopen some closed mental health hospitals and make it easier for the courts to order guys like that person in the SF Safeway to be housed there. (People familiar with SF will know exactly where that Safeway is. I've probably been in it a dozen times myself.)

Boom goes the dynamite.

17 minutes ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

L.A. Trade Tech College is within a long walk of Staples Center so not a great neighborhood but not a terrible one either. I was there one Saturday in May to speak to a class on the very east end of campus and while waiting for my wife to pick me up on the opposite corner a woman apparently squatted behind an electrical box and took a dump as kids in a car waiting for the light to turn yelled "Gross!" out the window.

Major cities in California all have that problem with the mentally ill these days and it's not just offensive, it's beginning to be a public health emergency. However, few politicians are doing anything about it. I'm sure the capitol "L" Libertarians would disagree, but I think cities need to perform eminent domain condemnation of rundown properties, tear them down and build no-frill housing. At least in California they also need to reopen some closed mental health hospitals and make it easier for the courts to order guys like that person in the SF Safeway to be housed there. (People familiar with SF will know exactly where that Safeway is. I've probably been in it a dozen times myself.)

The Marxists in San Francisco elected a guy as District Attorney who was raised by Bill Ayers.  He’s on the record as saying that he won’t criminalize that kind of stuff.  INSANE!

18 minutes ago, easybronc said:

Its on my bucket list ... take a dump on a San Francisco sidewalk.

I feel like tourists should do that, especially in San Fransicko, to mock how laughable their city has become.

San Fransicko has a poop patrol to go around and clean up waste. They also have public port a potties throughout the city now.

49 minutes ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

Disagree with the eminent domain suggestion. Agree with federal funding and practical infrastructure to reinstitute mental health hospitals. I believe the dismantling of federal support for mental health in the 70s and 80s significantly damaged the fabric of our nation. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Why would anyone in SF be upset with this? He was clearly just feeling artistic and created a piece of art. Did anyone bother to analyze the meaning of it? Or at least let him explain what it means? I sure hope someone at least got a pic of it. People complain about the homeless all the time, yet they don’t spend the time to hear them.....understand their plight. Art speaks, it communicates that. We better start listening to that shit, man. 

kat.jpg

Was in a hotel last night watching Fox “news” tucker carlsons show.   He spent the entire time I watched it talking about poop in San Francisco 😂.   The level of obsession on the rights part about this topic is disturbing 

Posted Image

4 hours ago, edluvar said:

Was in a hotel last night watching Fox “news” tucker carlsons show.   He spent the entire time I watched it talking about poop in San Francisco 😂.   The level of obsession on the rights part about this topic is disturbing 

Culture war is literally everything right now. It's Trump's entire "platform". 

15 hours ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

While I agree with the need to get people off the streets, under this proposal, who cleans the place ?

Certainly not the homeless and/or mentally ill. They are obviously incapable of it.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor