Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lobo Amor

Norvell hired as FSU Coach

11 hours ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

2 loss Cincy would’ve gotten in over Boise.  They were right behind Boise and would’ve beaten a higher ranked team on the road vs an unranked Hawaii at home.  Just be glad you didn’t have to sit through that tough reality.  They mentioned it during the AAC championship game.

No they didn't I watched both games, the guys on ESPN said that Boise was "1000% sure in their minds if Cincy and Boise both won, Boise would get the Cotton.  They ABC guys said that it was probable that the winner of this game had a good shot at the Cotton.  Both pandering to their audiances in the hopes that some dolts would believe them and like them for it.  

You're that dolt lol...

10 hours ago, Dimwhit said:

Seriously? Obtuse much? Boise State backed out when the Big East fell apart. If they didn't, Boise would be in the American. Wanted no part of it at that point. But the American conference is where Boise State and SDSU would have landed had they both not backed out. And you know that. At least you should...

Guy is a total dolt lol.  He doesn't have much need for facts or the truth.  Just presents his idiotic conjecture as hard data lol

3 hours ago, Ibanez said:

Mr Douche works for me. Deal.

Used to kind of like this guy.  Seemed like the lone voice of logic in an ocean of delusional fans.  Infact, I thought most Memphis fans were a bit of a cut above the rest in the pea6.  Looks like this year is going to devolved them into  ucf---er status.

1 hour ago, HooknLiberty said:

Used to kind of like this guy.  Seemed like the lone voice of logic in an ocean of delusional fans.  Infact, I thought most Memphis fans were a bit of a cut above the rest in the pea6.  Looks like this year is going to devolved them into  ucf---er status.

why...because we're ecstatic our squad is playing in the Cotton bowl, or maybe because we're happy to be standing where UCF and Houston have stood before us?

I would think Boise would want someone like SDSU to break through as well to help the MWC carry the torch so to speak...if not it only furthers the 'Boise and the 11 dwarfs' narrative most MWC outsiders seem to push.

mem skyline sig.jpeg

17 hours ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

2 loss Cincy would’ve gotten in over Boise.  They were right behind Boise and would’ve beaten a higher ranked team on the road vs an unranked Hawaii at home.  Just be glad you didn’t have to sit through that tough reality.  They mentioned it during the AAC championship game.

Have I told you recently that you're the biggest moron on the interwebs? Are you sure they didn't say that on an east coast only espn baseball update? 

4 hours ago, UofMTigers said:

why...because we're ecstatic our squad is playing in the Cotton bowl, or maybe because we're happy to be standing where UCF and Houston have stood before us?

I would think Boise would want someone like SDSU to break through as well to help the MWC carry the torch so to speak...if not it only furthers the 'Boise and the 11 dwarfs' narrative most MWC outsiders seem to push.

What does that have to do with being illogical douchebags?  Congrats.  I guess it's hard to act like you've been there before when you haven't, and I'm sure many Boise fans were just as  insufferable when we first got to the dance.  So I guess I can give you a pass, but you're still insufferable.

5 hours ago, UofMTigers said:

..if not it only furthers the 'Boise and the 11 dwarfs' narrative most MWC outsiders seem to push.

Thats giving out too much credit.  Most dont give a shit about the MWC or the AAC enough to push any narrative.

Nor is anybody pushing such a narrative in particular.  Except yourself and a small handful of your AAC brethren, because you have an agenda.  It aint exactly subtle.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

32 minutes ago, HooknLiberty said:

What does that have to do with being illogical douchebags?  Congrats.  I guess it's hard to act like you've been there before when you haven't, and I'm sure many Boise fans were just as  insufferable when we first got to the dance.  So I guess I can give you a pass, but you're still insufferable.

what's illogical about it? Memphis hasn't ever been there before and the Liberty Bowl is the closest we've ever been to a 'major' bowl game. I don't think it's 'insufferable' at all to say I like the fact the AAC now has 3 programs that have earned a recent NY6 bowls.

mem skyline sig.jpeg

There is a lot of salt here.  Just watch the replay and you’ll hear what was said.  It’s not like it’s an uncommon opinion- most thought Cincy would go in over Boise.  It’s not far fetched considering they were neck and neck already and Cincy would’ve theoretically beaten a ranked team over an ultimately 5 or 6 loss Hawaii.  Use your common sense.

The salt comes from dogging on the Memphis guy.  His team deserved it by a long shot this year.  If you can only see things in terms of your own teams’ worthiness then your thought processes are too small to have any credibility on a forum and frankly explains why so many of you resort so quickly to name calling.

7 minutes ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

There is a lot of salt here.  Just watch the replay and you’ll hear what was said.  It’s not like it’s an uncommon opinion- most thought Cincy would go in over Boise.  It’s not far fetched considering they were neck and neck already and Cincy would’ve theoretically beaten a ranked team over an ultimately 5 or 6 loss Hawaii.  Use your common sense.

The salt comes from dogging on the Memphis guy.  His team deserved it by a long shot this year.  If you can only see things in terms of your own teams’ worthiness then your thought processes are too small to have any credibility on a forum and frankly explains why so many of you resort so quickly to name calling.

Anyone know what rhymes with “WOOSH?”

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Either Memphis or Boise deserved it.  That's the point being ignored because both sides have an inherent inferiority complex but one side has decided to proclaim permanent superiority (as if its actually worth anything) over the other where none exists, and where they cant prove said superiority they simply make shit up.  The numbers were close between the 2 teams, Memphis' a little better but not definitely so.  But the respective sides are focusing on those metrics that favor their side while ignoring those that dont.  Well, duh.  it's those living vicariously thru others because their own team spit the bit that are the saddest.  The AAC and the MWC are really in the same boat, and if they really wanted to crack the glass ceiling, they'd do more to row together.  But to many its a zero-sum game, so one side can only win if the other side loses.  So both lose.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

6 hours ago, RSF said:

Either Memphis or Boise deserved it.  That's the point being ignored because both sides have an inherent inferiority complex but one side has decided to proclaim permanent superiority (as if its actually worth anything) over the other where none exists, and where they cant prove said superiority they simply make shit up.  The numbers were close between the 2 teams, Memphis' a little better but not definitely so. 

I hope you’re talking about the Boise fans living in permanent superiority land.  They think that every year is 2010 and that any team that has success is trying to be like them...l.o.l.

what numbers have you seen that indicate s anything close? The metrics I’ve seen have put the MW closer to the sunbelt and the aac in lockstep with the aac and close to the pac.

7 hours ago, RSF said:

Either Memphis or Boise deserved it.  That's the point being ignored because both sides have an inherent inferiority complex but one side has decided to proclaim permanent superiority (as if its actually worth anything) over the other where none exists, and where they cant prove said superiority they simply make shit up.  The numbers were close between the 2 teams, Memphis' a little better but not definitely so.  But the respective sides are focusing on those metrics that favor their side while ignoring those that dont.  Well, duh.  it's those living vicariously thru others because their own team spit the bit that are the saddest.  The AAC and the MWC are really in the same boat, and if they really wanted to crack the glass ceiling, they'd do more to row together.  But to many its a zero-sum game, so one side can only win if the other side loses.  So both lose.

really, I thought I made it pretty clear I felt it should either be Memphis or BSU...

mem skyline sig.jpeg