Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LoboMan59

UNM at Wyoming, MBB...

Not great, but a double digit win in Laramie. I'll take it. Lobos 2-0 in league play.

Take care of NMSU next week at The Pit, when your 3 body bag games at home after that and we enter the new year 13-2

Lobos win the rebounding fame 47-29, but turnover machine again with 19... ugly!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

Wyo may be the weakest MWC BB team this year.  They have a nice player in Maldonado but overall they are not very good IMO.  Lobos win by double digits but the margin should have been at least 8-10 pts wider.

**  “It’s a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what.”

“There’s no ‘I’ in team. There’s a ‘me’ though, if you jumble it up.”

hoserjpg-2009.jpg.1a3e5724d48c16a835b94dde26c99132.jpg

7 minutes ago, Hoser said:

Wyo may be the weakest MWC BB team this year.  They have a nice player in Maldonado but overall they are not very good IMO.  Lobos win by double digits but the margin should have been at least 8-10 pts wider.

I'll be surprised if we win 1 conference game.  

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

1 hour ago, Subcanis said:

I'll be surprised if we win 1 conference game.  

Hope it gets better for you guys, Wyoming is my other favorite team in the MWC.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

On 12/7/2019 at 4:34 PM, Swoll Cracker said:

That Percy kid needs to play more and Martin needs to disappear.

Martin and Jackson need to play themselves off the bench... Best 5 is Caldwell, Lyle (when he plays through the offense), Maluach, Percy, and Bragg with Manigault, Mcgee off the bench.  Would like to see the two freshman Kuac and Wegscheider get some run (while preserving their redshirts) along with Jordan Arroyo (as thin as Lobos are down low he needs to get ready to play).