Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LoboMan59

UNM at Wyoming, MBB...

Lobos are up 6-3 on the Pokes, on the road at the AA. I do t get AT&T sports-net, bit if someone has a stream they could share, that would be just peachy!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

12 minutes ago, LoboMan59 said:

Lobos are up 6-3 on the Pokes, on the road at the AA. I do t get AT&T sports-net, bit if someone has a stream they could share, that would be just peachy!

http://www.sawlive.tv/embedm/stream/YvajFhT21aMXR5cWFXY3EyT0ZkTmlobmR1VlY2U3YwY3JiWkYybHJLT2NxMk9IZEE9PQ__/WmxSNXJxWEsyNWRWY2EyZW1xMW9XM0twcEp5dFoxVjNzS1docm1wVmVLbW0wTmVlaj

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

Lobos got really sloppy towards the end of half, but the defense played really well.

The Pokes are rough this year, but I'll never complain about a double digit halftime lead in Laramie

WY has Fennis Dembo in the house to retire his jersey at half.  Guy must be heartbroken to see the current state of the program.  

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

Do You read the Lobo message boards? lol. That’s what we’ve been saying. Too many Lobos have a “me first” attitude. When they play as a team, their potential is high. Percy plays as a teammate and not a solo player out there doing it all on his own. 

Just now, Swoll Cracker said:

That Percy kid needs to play more and Martin needs to disappear.

Just now, Swoll Cracker said:

That Percy kid needs to play more and Martin needs to disappear.

5 minutes ago, lobo81 said:

Do You read the Lobo message boards? lol. That’s what we’ve been saying. Too many Lobos have a “me first” attitude. When they play as a team, their potential is high. Percy plays as a teammate and not a solo player out there doing it all on his own. 

At some point Martin will get a DNP - Coach’s Decision.  He’s a one man wrecking crew for his own team.  

As for Percy, the ball doesnt stick in his hands like a lot of the others.