Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LoFasZz

Tedford stepping down. Wow

8 hours ago, LoFasZz said:

Surprising. I bet their team will be trash next year. Generally why guys step down

You’re an idiot. The guy has a serious heart condition, and doesn’t want die on the sideline in front of his grandchildren.  

"Everyone wants a hero...And Derek Carr, he's going to be a hero at times."

- Pat Hill

9 minutes ago, rudolro said:

Here's my list of candidates

Mora jr
Beau Baldwin
Hawkins
DeBoer
Mcelwain
Taggert
Rich Rodriguez
Graham Harrell this would be #1

Lol at thinking you could pull McElwain 

Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250

23 minutes ago, LoFasZz said:

Do you forget he was the OC here for a couple of years. Plus he's stuck in directional Michigan purgatory.

Edit: Mac wouldn't be my first choice. There are a lot of qualified coaches available. Hell he doesn't even make my top 5

6 hours ago, creeper86 said:

@Cincy should apply. A used 5th wheel and $500 and he’s in

@retiredfordtrain - special ed coach

Perfect! 

Still wonder, what is worse, Cincy or Fresburg-both hideous locations (perhaps more crack in FresTuckie?)...

2 minutes ago, Rev McQuervo said:

Rich Rod lived in WV, very similar to FresNeck. Or at least about the same "TOOTH" count.

At least WV has moonshine and BBQ going for it though. Fresno has pollution and gang violence. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Just now, madmartigan said:

At least WV has moonshine and BBQ going for it though. Fresno has pollution and gang violence. 

Both have an abundance of "Executive" Double Wides- only this Hell Hole homes Homeboi!

FresBurg.JPG

1 hour ago, LoFasZz said:

Les Miles was seriously interested the last time around. 

45 minutes ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

Les Miles was seriously interested the last time around. 

Kiffen was as well, along with a number of other names... Bartko had it in his mind to hire Tedford well before he ever fired DeRuyter though.

Bad heart. Stress and poor sleep are not a good combination. 

Was told his energy was at an all time low this season, and wasn't able to micromanage the program at the level he wanted. 

I give him a lot of credit for having enough character to know when it's time to step aside and pass the baton.