Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fowl

SDSU Receives $15mm donation for Football Stadium

I was always amazed that with the 100's of thousands of Aztec alumni and many have certainly done well for themselves, why there were not more big money boosters for the athletic department ?

I know the Pads owners are SDSU alum and have been very philanthropic towards the University, but other than that and Mrs Bashor, you don't hear much else.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

The rest of the buildings will be office space/research facilities/housing and haven’t been designed yet. Demo of Qualcomm and construction of new stadium will precede the other development. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

33 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

The rest of the buildings will be office space/research facilities/housing and haven’t been designed yet. Demo of Qualcomm and construction of new stadium will precede the other development. 

Where they gonna play while new stadium being built?

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."

Guest #1Stunner
13 minutes ago, boisewitha-s said:

Where they gonna play while new stadium being built?

Good question.

SDSU fans, what is your guess?

Maybe 2 games in Tijuana (1 against BYU).

The other 4 home games in LA County somewhere?

It is being built next to the old stadium then they demo the old,that is the plan

"Everything that does not destroy you makes you stronger except Aztec Football "

Freddy Nietzsche

19 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

I hope they plan on still having the Holiday Bowl there.  I like that bowl game.

Yeah, it will probably switch priority with the new Vegas Bowl. I also wouldn't mind seeing the Poinsettia Bowl return.