Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Florida Shootout

Don’t have all the facts but it looks like the cops engaged the criminals in the middle of traffic and as a result the hostage, an innocent bystander and two criminals were killed.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Also, please don’t embed videos to the shootout.  You can link them but make sure you press “display as a link” if the site tries to embed it.  Thanks. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Don’t have all the facts but it looks like the cops engaged the criminals in the middle of traffic and as a result the hostage, an innocent bystander and two criminals were killed.  

So the police are at fault?

110926run_defense710.jpg

Just now, modestobulldog said:

So the police are at fault?

Looks like it.  Really no need to engage in a shootout in the middle of traffic with a bunch of civilians around.  I mean obviously the criminals started all of this but you don’t have to put civilian lives at risk unnecessarily.  They could’ve trailed the truck and tracked it.  Even if the suspects are shooting, they didn’t have to engage with a hostage in the vehicle.  

24 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Looks like it.  Really no need to engage in a shootout in the middle of traffic with a bunch of civilians around.  I mean obviously the criminals started all of this but you don’t have to put civilian lives at risk unnecessarily.  They could’ve trailed the truck and tracked it.  Even if the suspects are shooting, they didn’t have to engage with a hostage in the vehicle.  

Florida gotta Florida

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say