Bob

CSU has never hired a black coach... in any sport. Ever.

7 hours ago, RogueStout said:

Jesus Christ why would you even bother to say something like this? 

Because people like you bring in the PC race card and play it up. That’s why. Duh!

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

6 hours ago, OrediggerPoke said:

I honestly doubt that CSU (in the past 20 years) has ever thought to itself 'we need to make sure to hire a white coach.'  As much as I dislike CSU, this sounds like happenstance.  I look forward to the day that the color of someone's skin doesn't even cross anyone's mind in a hiring process.  Tony Alford sounds to be quite a good hire because he appears to have the resume, the results and the local connection to potentially be successful for a long time period.

If someone wants to drag in the PC race card and cast judgement, if they had half a brain, they would at least want to know how many truly qualified black coaches that had ‘best fit’ potential have actually applied.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

9 hours ago, RogueStout said:

Jesus Christ why would you even bother to say something like this? 

9 hours ago, RogueStout said:

athletic director Joe Parker shared his blueprint for what he’s looking for yesterday.

“I want to find someone who is the absolute best person for this opportunity at this moment,” 

Sounds like code for, “uh, we ain’t paying the next one anything near what the last two made.”

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Because people like you bring in the PC race card and play it up. That’s why. Duh!

Stupid reply is stupid.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Oh Shit.  Locksley is coming to Fort Collins.

Vegas is a better fit for him, no??

• Like 1

8 hours ago, creeper86 said:

Relax convert and play along, kid. You have black friends?

Everytime you push your stupid wanker PC act, another acre of rain forest trees are destroyed to make paper for Trump 2020 signs, another polar bear sheds tears because he’s male and way too white, and another sloth just doesn’t give a shit. But ultimately your crap is a big part of why Trump is prez, and people like you are making sure it’ll happen again. So thanks for the help. 🤠👍

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, RogueStout said:

Stupid reply is stupid.

I’m totally aware that you’re in love with race cards, so I guess that means you’re going to marry one, soon. Good luck. 

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

I’m totally aware that you’re in love with race cards, so I guess that means you’re going to marry one, soon. Good luck. 

You are an absolute bell-end.

Feel free to link one post where I have ever been “PC” let alone used the race card.

As usual, you are so far out in left field you have no +++++ing idea what is going on in a thread.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

2 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Everytime you push your stupid wanker PC act, another acre of rain forest trees are destroyed to make paper for Trump 2020 signs, another polar bear sheds tears because he’s male and way too white, and another sloth just doesn’t give a shit. But ultimately your crap is a big part of why Trump is prez, and people like you are making sure it’ll happen again. So thanks for the help. 🤠👍

So judgmental, convert....tsk tsk..

curious, "people like you" make what exactly happen, other than slowing down the world with general dopiness? 

WTF is your problem with black people? And now you also hate polar bears??? Shame on you!

11 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

So judgmental, convert....tsk tsk..

curious, "people like you" make what exactly happen, other than slowing down the world with general dopiness? 

WTF is your problem with black people? And now you also hate polar bears??? Shame on you!

#PolarBearLivesMatter

• Cheers 1

This tells me that CSU is not a racist institution. If they go out of their way to hire someone of color, then they would be considered racist.

They haven’t had a female football coach either. So what!

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

My favorite thread.

Remember a month or so ago when someone wrote an article saying that CSU was one of the few schools to never have a black QB. It was a true statement until someone informed the author that Anthoney Hill quarterbacked the Rams from 1992-94, leading the Rams to a WAC title and #14 ranking his senior year.

And now someone has written an article saying that CSU has never had a black head coach.  WHich is probably news to Ritchie McKay who was the Head Coach of the CSU Men’s Basketball team from 1998-2000.

I not a big fan of the term Fake News.  I do believe a better description is Shoddy Journalism.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Oh Shit.  Locksley is coming to Fort Collins.

The guy on the other thread said we just fired our "Rocky Long" and wanted to see who our "Mike Locksley" hire would be. Maybe it will actually be him.

• Haha 2

On 12/5/2019 at 12:54 PM, Bob said:

https://footballscoop.com/news/update-on-colorado-states-search/

One stunning thing we’ve heard as this search begins is that Colorado State has never hired a black head coach…in any sport, ever. That, folks, is a bit mind-boggling.

Wow. Just wow

Which is not true, so good journalism here.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, RambleOn said:

How may black coaches have BYU and Utah hired?  How many at Wyo before Allan Edwards?  Its absolutely ridiculous to single CSU out...

Off the top of my head Joby Wright is the only one I can think of

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HylianHero said:

The guy on the other thread said we just fired our "Rocky Long" and wanted to see who our "Mike Locksley" hire would be. Maybe it will actually be him.

Then you can go after Richie MaKay, for your basketball coach... complete the “UNM redo”!

edit: those are the only two i can think of for UNM, McKay and Locksley.