BSUTOP25

More Bay Area Racism

19 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

You mean like how you pretend to be some sort of objective centrist. Lol

For a lifelong Californian originally from the Bay Area, although I lean left, I'm quite moderate and I've never claimed to be otherwise.

Also, I not only have never asserted objectivity when it comes to Donald Trump, I've prided myself in disliking that despicable buffoon.

12 hours ago, smltwnrckr said:

I was at brunch at a yacht club in Sausalito once. Didn't get the sense that they were fond of being around people of color.

The North Bay...Marin/Sonoma/etc. is among the most racist places I've ever been. They all hoot and holler down there about people from Montana being backwards rednecks, but rural Montana is a far more welcoming place than any of HippieVille down there. 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

For a lifelong Californian originally from the Bay Area, although I lean left, I'm quite moderate and I've never claimed to be otherwise.

Also, I not only have never asserted objectivity when it comes to Donald Trump, I've prided myself in disliking that despicable buffoon.

We can agree on Trump. 

• Cheers 1

On 12/6/2019 at 8:53 AM, Stealthlobo said:

Jealousy was probably the wrong word. But still some sort of "rivalry" emotion was involved

kansas city chiefs nfl GIFnope just plain old jealousy.