Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

More Bay Area Racism

8 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

You just want to paint all the credible arguments against Boise’s blue on blue cheating as racist. I see you @BSUTOP25

Blue Lives Matter bitch!!!! Oops, wrong cause. NM

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

8 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Is it legal to play with a blue football?

Need to get Tromp working on this asap!

7 minutes ago, Rocket said:

super bowl rings GIF

Yep, pasty white QBs are way more accepted in that racist cesspool market.

21 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

But it would only work if the players also had blue skin.

new Boise recruits:

x men mystique GIF

blue man fucking idiot GIF

GIF by Blue Man Group

Those are some good looking people!

20 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

It would be great if Lamar agreed with him.

I’m just glad they played that game in Baltimore. Makes me wonder if SF has locker rooms for players with “football” skin tones that are separated from those who look like Joe Montana.

Is it really racist though? He's making an observation (albeit a silly one)....it's not necessarily racist, IMO. 

6 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

Is it really racist though? He's making an observation (albeit a silly one)....it's not necessarily racist, IMO. 

Saying that Jackson’s success is largely a result of pigment tone as opposed to his intellect and ability? Yes. 

6 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Saying that Jackson’s success is largely a result of pigment tone as opposed to his intellect and ability? Yes. 

That's a pretty big leap from what was said to what you are claiming was said. The comment was in regard to when the ball is handed off (or not) in an RPO (as well as the color of the jersey).....nothing about his talent running the ball thereafter.

22 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Wouldn't his intellect recognize that the pigment tone was advantageous?  :hmmm:

Perphaps it is racist against the non-Lamar-tones since his tone is superior to the others.  I think we are onto something here.

Just now, East Coast Aztec said:

Wouldn't his intellect recognize that the pigment tone was advantageous?  :hmmm:

Perphaps it is racist against the non-Lamar-tones since his tone is superior to the others.  I think we are onto something here.

My perspective is that Lamar had already become the best QB in the league, even better than my team’s QB, Russell Wilson. He makes very smart decisions and keeps defenses off balance and guessing by not knowing what he is going to do. He is, IMO, the MVP. Saying that his success is a result of the ball matching his skin tone is ridiculous and racist. 

1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

My perspective is that Lamar had already become the best QB in the league, even better than my team’s QB, Russell Wilson. He makes very smart decisions and keeps defenses off balance and guessing by not knowing what he is going to do. He is, IMO, the MVP. Saying that his success is a result of the ball matching his skin tone is ridiculous and racist. 

Wasn’t he just talking about defending the RPO? I mean he should have been smart enough to not say that, but honestly I don’t really see his comments as ridiculous or racist given the context. 

7 minutes ago, SalinasSpartan said:

Wasn’t he just talking about defending the RPO? I mean he should have been smart enough to not say that, but honestly I don’t really see his comments as ridiculous or racist given the context. 

Of course not. Keep “Bay-splaining.”