fbpack

8-1 Santa Clara @Nevada

7 hours ago, thatsmymammy said:

Boise Fans SMH

I see you’re stirring the pot over on the Rebel thread. Someone said that CSU football had the most delusional fans. UNLV hoop fans have that title wrapped up by a mile. They think they know more about basketball by virtue of a championship before the invention of the internet. They’re like Jim Rome’s “softball guy”.At least Boise does something with their yearly conference recruiting title. 

11 hours ago, renoskier said:

Meeks and Hymes together for 4 years, this could be fun. 

Wouldn't hold your breath on that. It's more likely than less, one, or both, transfers before their senior year. That's the new norm.  But if Alford is able to keep guys like Hymes and Meeks together, that's how you make deep runs in March at our level.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, battle.borne said:

Wouldn't hold your breath on that. It's more likely than less, one, or both, transfers before their senior year. That's the new norm.  But if Alford is able to keep guys like Hymes and Meeks together, that's how you make deep runs in March at our level.

With Alford being very generous spreading out the minutes, I hope the Pack won't be bitten by the transfer bug.

• Like 1

Hymes already used his redshirt year so he would likely only leave as a grad transfer.  He should be around for quite awhile.   I would guess Meeks will stick around too..Just a hunch though.