Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fbpack

8-1 Santa Clara @Nevada

1 minute ago, fbpack said:

53-29 @ half this team is going to compete for the title

Easy now. It’s one thing to light up Santa Clara and Bowling Green. But SDSU and USU with Queta are still a notch above.

2 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Easy now. It’s one thing to light up Santa Clara and Bowling Green. But SDSU and USU with Queta are still a notch above.

Santa Clara is 8-1 with a win over Washington State. Not a great team, but definitely no pushover. Could be a top 100 win by the end of the year.

2 minutes ago, bigd said:

Santa Clara is 8-1 with a win over Washington State. Not a great team, but definitely no pushover. Could be a top 100 win by the end of the year.

Not saying they’re a pushover. Just asking to be patient before we declare ourselves true contenders. We aren’t going to hi 60% from 3 every night. This team is playing great, but we’re still a work in progress.

I liked Meeks dgaf I’m shooting if I’m open attitude right from the start. Now that he’s finding his stroke and adjusted to the speed of the college game he’s gonna be a difference maker.

Great game all around.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

Alford’s coaching these guys up faster than expected. Harris has quit forcing shots now and looks like Drew with respect to the speed of the game. Robinson is really a solid contributor. It’s going to be a wide open conference tournament. We might steal a bid if we can shoot like the last 4 games.

1 hour ago, bigd said:

No. This is a middling WCC team at best. They haven't been to the tourney in nearly 25 years.

33 minutes ago, Spot50B said:

No. This is a middling WCC team at best. They haven't been to the tourney in nearly 25 years.

Yeah. I can’t imagine that team winning many games in conference.

I’m guessing Davidson probably thought the same of Nevada... but that was a beat down. 

37 minutes ago, Spot50B said:

Back when they had Steve Nash. Sendek is a good coach though, and they should end up solid this year.

1 hour ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I liked Meeks dgaf I’m shooting if I’m open attitude right from the start. Now that he’s finding his stroke and adjusted to the speed of the college game he’s gonna be a difference maker.

Great game all around.

1 hour ago, NMpackalum said:

Alford’s coaching these guys up faster than expected. Harris has quit forcing shots now and looks like Drew with respect to the speed of the game. Robinson is really a solid contributor. It’s going to be a wide open conference tournament. We might steal a bid if we can shoot like the last 4 games.

1 hour ago, NevadaFan said:

I can’t remember Nevada kicking the crap out of another team that bad and making it look so easy? That was a joke?! 

Meeks and Hymes together for 4 years, this could be fun. 

7 hours ago, thatsmymammy said:

Boise Fans SMH

I see you’re stirring the pot over on the Rebel thread. Someone said that CSU football had the most delusional fans. UNLV hoop fans have that title wrapped up by a mile. They think they know more about basketball by virtue of a championship before the invention of the internet. They’re like Jim Rome’s “softball guy”.At least Boise does something with their yearly conference recruiting title.