Jump to content
LaradiseCowboy

Mike Bobo Out

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

I wouldn’t mind hiring Bobo as our OC. Couldn’t possibly be any worse than Vigen! 

He could just commute up from Ft. Collins 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, retrofade said:

I mean, he wouldn't have the knock of his only prior experience being as a high school coach anymore.

Does CSU have a state of the art practice facility? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rocky should hire  MIke as OC. or even Mikes Dog Dog would be better. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OrediggerPoke said:

CSU just fired its Rocky Long.  Ask New Mexico how well that turned out.  Looking forward to CSU's Mike Locksley.  CSU sucks and will continue to suck for a long time.

That's a horrible comparison 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

I wouldn’t mind hiring Bobo as our OC. Couldn’t possibly be any worse than Vigen! 

LMAO!  Seriously?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

That's a horrible comparison 

How so?  Both programs getting rid of coaches with solid pedigrees that had the programs way overachieving their means.  Bobo took CSU to 3 bowls...given CSU's limitations, Bobo should have been given a lifetime contract rather than shown the door.  

  • Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OrediggerPoke said:

CSU just fired its Rocky Long.  Ask New Mexico how well that turned out.  Looking forward to CSU's Mike Locksley.  CSU sucks and will continue to suck for a long time.

You think Maryland would waive the fee for Locksley?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, OrediggerPoke said:

How so?  Both programs getting rid of coaches with solid pedigrees that had the programs way overachieving their means.  Bobo took CSU to 3 bowls...given CSU's limitations, Bobo should have been given a lifetime contract rather than shown the door.  

CSU's limitations?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, OrediggerPoke said:

How so?  Both programs getting rid of coaches with solid pedigrees that had the programs way overachieving their means.  Bobo took CSU to 3 bowls...given CSU's limitations, Bobo should have been given a lifetime contract rather than shown the door.  

Rocky took over a dog shet football program and increased their win total each of the first 6 seasons and consistently had New Mexico competing in the top half of the conference. Bobo took over a good program that had just been in the top-25 the year before and was a double digit winner. PLUS, he had top notch, shiny new facilities to work with. They turned into a .500 team immediately and then rode them into one of the worst programs in the league. They haven't beaten an SEC Mountain team not named New Mexico for two years and only beat USU and UNM the year before that. 

The trajectory of those two were polar opposites. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Rocky took over a dog shet football program and increased their win total each of the first 6 seasons and consistently had New Mexico competing in the top half of the conference. Bobo took over a good program that had just been in the top-25 the year before and was a double digit winner. PLUS, he had top notch, shiny new facilities to work with. They turned into a .500 team immediately and then rode them into one of the worst programs in the league. They haven't beaten an SEC Mountain team not named New Mexico for two years and only beat USU and UNM the year before that. 

The trajectory of those two were polar opposites. 

CSU is a dog shit program with hands down the worst, most delusional fanbase in the league. Good luck to the next coach. 

  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

 

There you have it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

 

Nice work, assuming that CSU is paying that in lump sum. Bobo will make cheddar as an OC somewhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bob said:

CSU is a dog shit program with hands down the worst, most delusional fanbase in the league. Good luck to the next coach. 

New Mexico is the worst football job in the league

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fart Collins must have some DANK A$$ weed... 
blink 182 wtf GIF

...I thought their fan base was delusional before this. Is this a joke???

  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

New Mexico is the worst football job in the league

Would love to see Danny Gonzales return home 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our coaching search has wyo fans riled up. You guys can relax, we're not really going for Urban Meyer. Sources tell me we're looking at Don Shula and Vince Lombardi

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×