Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LaradiseCowboy

Mike Bobo Out

Somebody has to get out ahead of the latest rumor.  I don't care what you read on the internet, Craig Bohl is not, and never has been, a legitimate candidate for the job.  I asked Joe Parker personally and he replied, "don't pay any attention to that guy, I had my secretary tell him to quit calling.".

I just wanted to clear that up in advance.

29 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

Somebody has to get out ahead of the latest rumor.  I don't care what you read on the internet, Craig Bohl is not, and never has been, a legitimate candidate for the job.  I asked Joe Parker personally and he replied, "don't pay any attention to that guy, I had my secretary tell him to quit calling.".

I just wanted to clear that up in advance.

Bohl would be a misfit in Fort Collins. The #SuperiorLifestyle has no room for a closet full of Carhartt.

Just now, Swoll Cracker said:

Bohl would be a misfit in Fort Collins. The #SuperiorLifestyle has no room for a closet full of Carhartt.

Don't dis my Carhartt bro!

54 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

I can honestly say I’ve never seen Bohl wear a Carhartt. Suits and ties for days though.

But yes, he has a much too rugged appeal to fit in with the #SuperiorLifestyle. That and we can clearly tell which gender he is.

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

13 hours ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Joe wasnt at the basketball game last night.  I had hoped I would be able to show him my support.

The signs are pointing in a direction that CSU has already found their next coach.  I dont think they’re messing around.

Actually Joe was there... almost ran him over in the men's room

Man, hiring a new coach is always a crap shoot. There are only about 10-20 coaches in college football that are sure winners. All the others are gambles. Any good coaches in the MAC, Conf USA, or the Sun Belt that might be a good hire? Toledo seems like they are consistently good. Troy has had a good run. 

There will be big changes in the MWC next year with new coaches at CSU, UNM, UNLV, and Fresno State. Boise State could also be on that list if Harsin bails.