Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LaradiseCowboy

Mike Bobo Out

1 minute ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

Dammit. I was hoping it was another troll. When are they announcing Bryan Harsin as their new head coach? @BSUTOP25 @kingpotato @RambleOn @halfmanhalfbronco

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Too bad he was never able to get a good defense together there. I think most of us will agree that Mike Bobo was a class guy. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 minute ago, madmartigan said:

Dammit. I was hoping it was another troll. When are they announcing Bryan Harsin as their new head coach? @BSUTOP25 @kingpotato @RambleOn @halfmanhalfbronco

Apparently Harsin is on CSU's short list:

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/28220744/colorado-state-coaching-search-bryan-harsin

https://coloradostate.sportswar.com/mid/12935452/board/ramnationathletics/

1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Like CSU was/is on both the Big 12 and the Big 10's short lists? 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

8 minutes ago, OrediggerPoke said:

CSU just fired its Rocky Long.  Ask New Mexico how well that turned out.  Looking forward to CSU's Mike Locksley.  CSU sucks and will continue to suck for a long time.

LOL! That's rich!

All kidding aside, CSU has a lot of natural advantages that make it a desirable job. I'd put it as a top 3 job in the MW behind only Boise and (maybe) SDSU. 

Superior Lifestyle: Check

Beautiful shortened IPF for shorter conditioning sessions: Check

Shoo-In for a P5 invite ANY day now: Check

Beer Garden in Stadium: Check

Having 8k rabid students in attendance counting toward season-ticket holder number: check

Shredded: check 

5 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

All kidding aside, CSU has a lot of natural advantages that make it a desirable job. I'd put it as a top 3 job in the MW behind only Boise and (maybe) SDSU. 

Having 8k rabid students in attendance counting toward season-ticket holder number: check

One significant drawback however... those assholes over at The Coloradoian have a nasty vendetta against CSU for some reason.

37 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

See, this is the creativity I was talking about. Includes doctored up links for bait.. Brilliant.

25 minutes ago, OrediggerPoke said:

CSU just fired its Rocky Long.  Ask New Mexico how well that turned out.  Looking forward to CSU's Mike Locksley.  CSU sucks and will continue to suck for a long time.

I wouldn’t mind hiring Bobo as our OC. Couldn’t possibly be any worse than Vigen! 

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

14 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

You forgot one. Multi billion dollar rivalry with the University of Minnesota. I've heard there's 500K Alumni involved worldwide.

15 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

Location should be considered a positive... but it's a pain in the ass to get to/from Ft. Collins since CSU fans aren't allowed to travel through DIA

1 minute ago, utenation said:

You forgot one. Multi billion dollar rivalry with the University of Minnesota. I've heard there's 500K Alumni involved worldwide.

Worldwide? That number barely covers their Alumni in the Denver metro area alone.