Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RiverCityBronco

How Utah does it without the flash

4 hours ago, utenation said:

Here's my thoughts.. We as Western folks and Western teams/schools need to rally against Eastern bias.. I cheer for every MWC team that plays teams past the continental divide.. We need to continue to show these idiots that we can play football out here.

Oregon and Washington made good/decent showings in the playoffs but until someone actually wins it, we are all disrespected.

Yes, utenation, you should be cheering for Western teams/schools like BYU.

2 hours ago, utenation said:

I think LSU, Clemson and Ohio State are elite.  I think Utah is very good.. I think our defense can play with any of these teams. I think our OL is our weakest link(still very good) and we would struggle with these three teams.. Maybe keep it close but I think all 3 teams would beat us.

Pretty fair take.

Utah hasn't actually done anything so far. No conference championships yet and their best win this year is probably Arizona State. If they beat Oregon and are competitive in the playoff (or beat a top team in a good bowl) then it will be time to have the discussion.

19 hours ago, utenation said:

I think LSU, Clemson and Ohio State are elite.  I think Utah is very good.. I think our defense can play with any of these teams. I think our OL is our weakest link(still very good) and we would struggle with these three teams.. Maybe keep it close but I think all 3 teams would beat us.

Yeah, but whoever matches up with Utah will be drained for the Title match.

The defense and O-line are loaded with NFL talent.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

16 hours ago, Spot50B said:

Utah hasn't actually done anything so far. No conference championships yet and their best win this year is probably Arizona State. If they beat Oregon and are competitive in the playoff (or beat a top team in a good bowl) then it will be time to have the discussion.

What discussion? 

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

On 12/4/2019 at 1:55 PM, Joe from WY said:

I'm honestly thrilled with the upcoming UF-UU series.

New UF AD has made it a priority to go schedule teams with a pulse for once. Have HnHs over the next decade scheduled with Texas, Utah, ASU, Kal, CU, and Miami. Might be missing one in there somewhere too. Would love to see a UF-USC/UCLA HnH honestly too.

Don't forget their HnH with the Aztecs in 21 and 22.  That's some touch OOC scheduling.

😎

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

12 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

Don't forget their HnH with the Aztecs in 21 and 22.  That's some touch OOC scheduling.

😎

Honestly wish there would be a UF-SDSU HnH series. Even a 2 for 1 where y'all came to The Swamp a couple times. Would be amazing.