Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brew_Poke

Semi-off topic: corndogs

22 minutes ago, Brew_Poke said:

I can easily imagine the mayor of Cheyenne doing something like this. She likes to get hammered and drunk text people she doesn't like here in Cheyenne. I could totally see her trying to pull rank while she was loaded on a beach somewhere.

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

51 minutes ago, WYO1016 said:

I can easily imagine the mayor of Cheyenne doing something like this. She likes to get hammered and drunk text people she doesn't like here in Cheyenne. I could totally see her trying to pull rank while she was loaded on a beach somewhere.

You'd hit it though

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 hours ago, westfan said:

Good it's about the mayor, I was afraid this was headed toward  ex- Wolf Pack coach Polian.:facepalm:

poledog4.jpg

poledog2.jpg

poledog1.jpg

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

13 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

poledog4.jpg

poledog2.jpg

poledog1.jpg

Finally.  Only took 5 posts to get there. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 hours ago, WYO1016 said:

She have a twitter account per chance?

Hey, thanks for the reminder... it’s .50 cent corn dog day, at Sonic, all day tomorrow!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

Then there was the corn dog that ended a presidential campaign:

BachmannCorndog.jpg

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

32 minutes ago, UofNPackFan said:

I don't remember how Polian and corn dogs came about.  Refresh my memory please.

A Boise fan (Keleka I think) popularized it on social media and BC, it was then adopted over here.  Had to do with the shape his mouth made when he was howling.

57 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

Then there was the corn dog that ended a presidential campaign:

BachmannCorndog.jpg

Careful  @Spaztecs, you’re turning  @DestinFlPackfan on by posting that pic!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

A Boise fan (Keleka I think) popularized it on social media and BC, it was then adopted over here.  Had to do with the shape his mouth made when he was howling.

Like a total moron, but did he not give Boise State fans a shit stain scare while he was coaching?!

Edit, he and the current University of Nevada Reno Head Coach both gave Boise a run - but still a win.