Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeffkills

Dear Lord, Please Deliver Chris Petersen!!!!!

3 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Petersen flamed out at Boise State and UW and you want him to work for Jerry Jones? He wouldn’t last a day.

Dude, tell me you wouldn't want Petersen if you were in my shoes.

I thought it was the tits when Kellen got promoted.  I can only imagine what it'd be like to get the old gang back together!!!

Shit like this just doesn't ever happen with you favorite CFB and NFL team...  

New-Signature.jpg

8 minutes ago, nashvillepoke said:

I have spent a ton of time in Dallas and I can say without a doubt that the bike paths aren't conducive for hiring Petersen.

Not many Scientologists in Dallas either. Seriously I don’t think the NFL is conducive to Petersen’s coaching style. 

On 12/4/2019 at 9:35 AM, qwelish said:

Wouldn't mind if he ended up in Vegas.

UNLV should swing for the fences and go for a name coach.

**  “It’s a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what.”

“There’s no ‘I’ in team. There’s a ‘me’ though, if you jumble it up.”

hoserjpg-2009.jpg.1a3e5724d48c16a835b94dde26c99132.jpg

FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think I want him anymore...

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/28218850/washington-chris-petersen-says-anxiety-stress-led-decision-step-down

"You worked your whole life to get there. And I didn't really appreciate the week, I didn't appreciate the game like I need to as a kid growing up looking at that game," he said. "And I think that was one of the things that really hit me loud and clear, and you start to pay attention to that."

"I've just got to figure out where all this energy and this passion and inspiration goes, and I don't want it to be on the football field,"

Well, Poach Pete, you've screwed me again...............

* I reserve the right to fully redact this post, in whole or in part, for any purpose(s), whatsoever, at any time*

New-Signature.jpg

11 minutes ago, Jeffkills said:

FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think I want him anymore...

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/28218850/washington-chris-petersen-says-anxiety-stress-led-decision-step-down

"You worked your whole life to get there. And I didn't really appreciate the week, I didn't appreciate the game like I need to as a kid growing up looking at that game," he said. "And I think that was one of the things that really hit me loud and clear, and you start to pay attention to that."

"I've just got to figure out where all this energy and this passion and inspiration goes, and I don't want it to be on the football field,"

Well, Poach Pete, you've screwed me again...............

* I reserve the right to fully redact this post, in whole or in part, for any purpose(s), whatsoever, at any time*

Aren't lawyers supposed to be good at thinking ahead?

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

13 minutes ago, Wyovanian said:

Aren't lawyers supposed to be good at thinking ahead?

I don't understand your point...

Regardless, thinking on your feet matters the most, yet, long-term planning is still critical.

New-Signature.jpg