Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ClevelandBrown

Flyboys vs Elders - BATTLE ROYALE. Who's the dirtiest team?

Flyboys vs Elders - BATTLE ROYALE. Who's the dirtiest team?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Air Force and BYU are widely known for their dirty play, cheap shots, REAL F*CKIN ETHICAL nut punching, dorky coaches, and supremely naive and holier than thou fanbases. So who's the dirtiest team?

• The BYU Pecker Punchin Mormons
    • The Howdy Doody Ethical Zoomies

12 minutes ago, afacademydad said:

No one is hiding behind a flag. We're out in the open. And "Insulting" only exists if it's false. We're stating a fact. You're an idiot. That's not an insult, it's the truth.

I would far rather own up to being an idiot, than a lover of war criminals, if not one yourself.

You can't insult me.  You aren't someone who matters.

I don't care how much you hide in that flag.

3 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

I would far rather own up to being an idiot, than a lover of war criminals, if not one yourself.

You can't insult me.  You aren't someone who matters.

I don't care how much you hide in that flag.

Whatever floats your boat. I appreciate the freedoms you and I have to free speech which I proudly helped defend by serving our country.  You are welcome and I'm glad you were able to sit in your warm home hopefully with family and friends during my years of service and while others served and are serving n our military to include the Air Force protecting your freedoms and those you love. Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite.

..GO FALCONS..

44 minutes ago, ltcpilot said:

Whatever floats your boat. I appreciate the freedoms you and I have to free speech which I proudly helped defend by serving our country.  You are welcome and I'm glad you were able to sit in your warm home hopefully with family and friends during my years of service and while others served and are serving n our military to include the Air Force protecting your freedoms and those you love. Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite.

The air force has nothing to do with the freedoms we have.  The Air Force hasn't existed during a war where our freedoms were threatened.  Not to mention the actions of the air force has done more to increase terrorism in the world and hate of America than any other cause.   There would be no 9/11 or any other terrorist attacks with out the hate the criminal actions of that institution you support.

Furthermore your service was supported by taxpayers like me.  The air force members get to kill people from safety because taxpayers like me, give you the best equipment in the world.

That flag you keep wrapping yourself in and your retirement are supported by taxpayers like me as well.   You are nothing more than a leech on society, a stupid brainwashed leech at that.

You should be thanking taxpayers for your cushy job and existence, not acting like someone who deserves any respect.

3 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

The air force has nothing to do with the freedoms we have.  The Air Force hasn't existed during a war where our freedoms were threatened.  Not to mention the actions of the air force has done more to increase terrorism in the world and hate of America than any other cause.   There would be no 9/11 or any other terrorist attacks with out the hate the criminal actions of that institution you support.

Furthermore your service was supported by taxpayers like me.  The air force members get to kill people from safety because taxpayers like me, give you the best equipment in the world.

That flag you keep wrappiing yourself in and your retirement are supported by taxpayers like me as well.   You are nothing more than a leech on society, a stupid brainwashed leech at that.

Yawn.......sleep well

..GO FALCONS..