Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ClevelandBrown

Flyboys vs Elders - BATTLE ROYALE. Who's the dirtiest team?

Flyboys vs Elders - BATTLE ROYALE. Who's the dirtiest team?  

58 members have voted

  1. 1. Air Force and BYU are widely known for their dirty play, cheap shots, REAL F*CKIN ETHICAL nut punching, dorky coaches, and supremely naive and holier than thou fanbases. So who's the dirtiest team?

    • The BYU Pecker Punchin Mormons
    • The Howdy Doody Ethical Zoomies


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yeah @bluerules009 I know you have been asked before but keep lets keep thoughts on foreign policy and the like on the OT section.

Never actually been told that before and this was responding to the thread directly.

The Truth always hurts peoples little feelings though.  Can't be having that, especially when they are hiding behind that flag and shit.

  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

I find this a wee bit harsh. Is it just me?

Sounds like something a war criminal sympathizer would say!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let’s start a poll on whether I get banned or not.

bluestools009, it’s ok to disagree with others..... but you are a phucking idiot. I can’t even reply to any of your posts in a respectful or serious manner. You are useless and give a bad reputation to the great fans of Boise and the beautiful state of Idaho. You really should just go off into the mountains and get off the grid. You’re not worthy of the freedoms you have. You’re a useless piece of Shiite.

  • Like 6
  • Cheers 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

F-ck Troy Calhoun and byu*. If I ever stumbled across either of them on fire, I'd pull up a chair and look for napkins.

  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One Cut Chop Blocks and hits late and has a Cross Dresser as a HC.

The other- Drama Queens that mouth off racial remarks, hit intentionally late and out of bounds (UH, NV, Boise, SDSU, UState, NM, UNLV, SheepU, WYO, Scouts, San Joser will all confirm over multiple years). 

If opportunity ever presents itself to ask anyone whom at anytime played D-1 against the Enemy, ask them who was/is the cheapest team they ever played against. Its consistently YbU.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, happycamper said:

Sounds like something a war criminal sympathizer would say!

Are you suggesting I change my handle to Lieutenant Calley?

  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ridgeview2 said:

giphy-31.gif.75496d22376129262631a458cdd29e87.gif

And did he even get a suspension for this? LeGarrette Blount lost an entire season for a sucker punch that wasn't as egregious as this one. But at BYU, where they hold their players to a "higher standard" and view their team as a missionary tool to create good will for the LDS Church, decided that this is just par for the course and that no suspension was justified.

  • Like 1
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, StanfordAggie said:

And did he even get a suspension for this? LeGarrette Blount lost an entire season for a sucker punch that wasn't as egregious as this one. But at BYU, where they hold their players to a "higher standard" and view their team as a missionary tool to create good will for the LDS Church, decided that this is just par for the course and that no suspension was justified.

C’mon it’s just boys being boys. The BYU honor code teaches you to do whatever is necessary to win for the Y, just don’t get caught. The honor code (in small print) tells you the football field is the one place you won’t be ratted out. 

The Air Force with their not so little linemen anymore, still practice the art of inflicting ACL injuries. Alls fair in football and war. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, utenation said:

Perhaps @#1Stunner, @Pelado, @Y not, @robe, @Wolverine can shed some light?

 

What light do you need shed?

4 hours ago, StanfordAggie said:

And did he even get a suspension for this? LeGarrette Blount lost an entire season for a sucker punch that wasn't as egregious as this one. But at BYU, where they hold their players to a "higher standard" and view their team as a missionary tool to create good will for the LDS Church, decided that this is just par for the course and that no suspension was justified.

Yes, he did.  BYU and Memphis decided together which players would be suspended and for how many games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Pelado said:

What light do you need shed?

Yes, he did.  BYU and Memphis decided together which players would be suspended and for how many games.

How long? One game? :lol:You act like that somehow makes it better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had to go with AF. There's a lot of recency bias, however. Dangerous, dirty players lead by a morally bankrupt coach. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StanfordAggie said:

How long? One game? :lol:You act like that somehow makes it better.

I don't recall exactly, but it was more than one game. 

In what way did I "act like that somehow makes it better"?  I objectively answered your question after ignoring your erroneous supposition of no suspension and negative inference on my alma mater and its sponsoring institution.  In response to my simple and objective response, you post another erroneous supposition with a silly emoji. And you accuse me of acting?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2019 at 10:03 PM, afacademydad said:

Let’s start a poll on whether I get banned or not.

bluestools009, it’s ok to disagree with others..... but you are a phucking idiot. I can’t even reply to any of your posts in a respectful or serious manner. You are useless and give a bad reputation to the great fans of Boise and the beautiful state of Idaho. You really should just go off into the mountains and get off the grid. You’re not worthy of the freedoms you have. You’re a useless piece of Shiite.

You will notice that none of these air force supporters will address any of the issues of their war crimes.

They have tried to hide behind the flag and patriotism claiming they protect my freedom.  Which is a joke as the air force has never fought a battle that our freedom was in jeopardy of.

They should be thanking taxpayers like me for all the tax dollars, tax payers provide them so they can bomb with impunity in these wars of no national interest at all.   From almost completely safe locations even including the outskirts of Las Vegas.

Hard to be thankful if you ask me to a group that has caused more hate for America than any other this country has produced.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

You will notice that none of these air force supporters will address any of the issues of their war crimes.

They have tried to hide behind the flag and patriotism claiming they protect my freedom.  Which is a joke as the air force has never fought a battle that our freedom was in jeopardy of.

They should be thanking taxpayers like me for all the tax dollars, tax payers provide them so they can bomb with impunity in these wars of no national interest at all.   From almost completely safe locations even including the outskirts of Las Vegas.

Hard to be thankful if you ask me to a group that has caused more hate for America than any other this country has produced.

 

 

 

Come on man this personal opinion of yours has absolutely nothing to do with the topic.  I appreciate what the Air Force does for our country as a service branch.  I don't appreciate how the Air Force football team is taught to make 'tackles.'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2019 at 7:53 PM, bluerules009 said:

The Rape of Nanking killed 50K to 60K civilians and people were hanged for that.  Some officers actually tried to stop some of the excesses.

The firebombing of Japan killed 330K civilians and no one was even given a timeout, in fact you war criminals recieved medals for killing civilians.  The air force officers planned and executed the crimes.   Just like your coaches plan and execute dirty plays and reward dirty play.

The US Army Air Force (precursor to the US Air Force, which didn’t exist until 1947) was simply executing the political will of the Roosevelt/Truman administration.  The civilians in those administrations approved all strategic bombing campaigns, including the use of nuclear weapons.  Since they were all Democrats, I suggest that you support President Trump in the next election...

BTW, I agree that this doesn’t belong in the sports section, sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Pelado said:

I don't recall exactly, but it was more than one game. 

In what way did I "act like that somehow makes it better"?  I objectively answered your question after ignoring your erroneous supposition of no suspension and negative inference on my alma mater and its sponsoring institution.  In response to my simple and objective response, you post another erroneous supposition with a silly emoji. And you accuse me of acting?

https://www.deseret.com/2019/8/05/20572313/byu-football-kai-nacua-makes-dramatic-return-following-one-game-suspension#brigham-young-cougars-defensive-back-kai-nacua-12-runs-after-making-an-interception-and-runs-it-back-for-a-touchdown-as-byu-and-boise-state-play-saturday-sept-12-2015-at-lavell-edwards-stadium-in-provo-byu-won-35-24

It looks like it was indeed one game. LOL! But he did community service during the offseason, so everything is okay. I wonder if he visited the state prison and got the inmates to give him a slow clap while he was there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GoCoAztec said:

The US Army Air Force (precursor to the US Air Force, which didn’t exist until 1947) was simply executing the political will of the Roosevelt/Truman administration.  The civilians in those administrations approved all strategic bombing campaigns, including the use of nuclear weapons.  Since they were all Democrats, I suggest that you support President Trump in the next election...

BTW, I agree that this doesn’t belong in the sports section, sorry.

I am sure the Japanese leader Supported the Rape of Nanking.  Hitler supported the use of buzz bombs on London.

That isn't an excuse for war crimes and the targeted killing of civilians in the Hundreds of thousands which was what The good ole US air corp did in WWII, and the air force did in Vietnam and as continues today in countries we aren't even at war with.

If they don't want it in the sports section they should move the thread like they move other non sports discussions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

You will notice that none of these air force supporters will address any of the issues of their war crimes.

They have tried to hide behind the flag and patriotism claiming they protect my freedom.  Which is a joke as the air force has never fought a battle that our freedom was in jeopardy of.

They should be thanking taxpayers like me for all the tax dollars, tax payers provide them so they can bomb with impunity in these wars of no national interest at all.   From almost completely safe locations even including the outskirts of Las Vegas.

Hard to be thankful if you ask me to a group that has caused more hate for America than any other this country has produced.

 

 

 

You comments are so foolish there's no reason to take the time to try to tell you why you're wrong. If it's a perfectly clear day and an AF fans says the sky is clear here in Colorado you will reply from your cave and say no,  there's a cloud in North Canada. That's what you always do you, come back slandering with quips that have no backing.  And unfortunately everybody here except that and there's no moderation on your b*******.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, StanfordAggie said:

https://www.deseret.com/2019/8/05/20572313/byu-football-kai-nacua-makes-dramatic-return-following-one-game-suspension#brigham-young-cougars-defensive-back-kai-nacua-12-runs-after-making-an-interception-and-runs-it-back-for-a-touchdown-as-byu-and-boise-state-play-saturday-sept-12-2015-at-lavell-edwards-stadium-in-provo-byu-won-35-24

It looks like it was indeed one game. LOL! But he did community service during the offseason, so everything is okay. I wonder if he visited the state prison and got the inmates to give him a slow clap while he was there.

My bad.  I remembered Nacua's suspension being steeper than the Memphis player(s), but that must have just been because that one-game suspension for Memphis was against an FCS or similar opponent while Nacua had to miss a game at Nebraska.  Sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ltcpilot said:

You comments are so foolish there's no reason to take the time to try to tell you why you're wrong. If it's a perfectly clear day and an AF fans says the sky is clear here in Colorado you will reply from your cave and say no,  there's a cloud in North Canada. That's what you always do you, come back slandering with quips that have no backing.  And unfortunately everybody here except that and there's no moderation on your b*******.

I have made point after point. 

All you have done is hide behind the flag and insult me.  Because you can't deny your organization has specifically targeted and killed hundreds of thousands of civilians if not millions counting your predecessor in WWII.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×