Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ClevelandBrown

Flyboys vs Elders - BATTLE ROYALE. Who's the dirtiest team?

Flyboys vs Elders - BATTLE ROYALE. Who's the dirtiest team?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Air Force and BYU are widely known for their dirty play, cheap shots, REAL F*CKIN ETHICAL nut punching, dorky coaches, and supremely naive and holier than thou fanbases. So who's the dirtiest team?

• The BYU Pecker Punchin Mormons
    • The Howdy Doody Ethical Zoomies

1 hour ago, ClevelandBrown said:

Votr!

There should be an all of the above option.

I have to go BYU, but tough choice.  The

crappy thing is I want to root for Air Force but they have made it hard the last decade or so.  I could never root for BYU.

It isn't even close the future war criminals are by far the dirtiest team.  Their coach and administration are part of the culture and actually put plays into the playbook that are designed to be dangerous for the opposing teams players.

BYU players may do some dirty things but I don't think it is with the active participation of the administration like it is with Air Force.

29 minutes ago, afafan said:

Air Force is number one in the NCAA fewest penalties.  BYU is ranked 81st.

The Rape of Nanking killed 50K to 60K civilians and people were hanged for that.  Some officers actually tried to stop some of the excesses.

The firebombing of Japan killed 330K civilians and no one was even given a timeout, in fact you war criminals recieved medals for killing civilians.  The air force officers planned and executed the crimes.   Just like your coaches plan and execute dirty plays and reward dirty play.

3 hours ago, boisewitha-s said:

It’s not even close. Af plays within the rules. BYU applauds players for dirty plays and ending opposing players careers. 

3 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

It isn't even close the future war criminals are by far the dirtiest team.  Their coach and administration are part of the culture and actually put plays into the playbook that are designed to be dangerous for the opposing teams players.

BYU players may do some dirty things but I don't think it is with the active participation of the administration like it is with Air Force.

You both make excellent points. 

42 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

The Rape of Nanking killed 50K to 60K civilians and people were hanged for that.  Some officers actually tried to stop some of the excesses.

The firebombing of Japan killed 330K civilians and no one was even given a timeout, in fact you war criminals recieved medals for killing civilians.  The air force officers planned and executed the crimes.   Just like your coaches plan and execute dirty plays and reward dirty play.

KMRRA and you can thank us for you having the freedoms you have. What a jerk statement you just made

..GO FALCONS..

22 minutes ago, ltcpilot said:

KMRRA and you can thank us for you having the freedoms you have. What a jerk statement you just made

The Air FOrce has never fought in a war our freedom was in question. 

All you have done is wasted my tax dollars while killing more civilians then you ever do combatants.  No one has created more terrorists than the USAF.

Only an air force criminal would think war crimes are something we shouldn't discuss.  Not that i blame you considering your history of committing them.

2 hours ago, OrediggerPoke said:

And a fact that is just as relevant to the topic is that Pringles are not actually potato chips. 

If they are playing dirty they would be penalised more.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

1 hour ago, bluerules009 said:

The Air FOrce has never fought in a war our freedom was in question. 

All you have done is wasted my tax dollars while killing more civilians then you ever do combatants.  No one has created more terrorists than the USAF.

Only an air force criminal would think war crimes are something we shouldn't discuss.  Not that i blame you considering your history of committing them.

I find this a wee bit harsh. Is it just me?