Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

Urban Meyer

1 hour ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Clearly to learn more about the #SuperiorLifestyle

Probably a layover on his way to L.A./USC.

24 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Are we sure it isn't this Mayer ?!?!

Image result for oscar meyer weiner mobile

NO...but here’a a link to Southern Nevada’s perspective new hire list:

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/nfl-announces-nominees-for-2018-don-shula-nfl-high-school-coach-of-the-year-awar

9465F5C2-E585-4259-B31D-73A83D64984D.jpeg

1 minute ago, GoState99755 said:

@UNLV2001:  I’m jealous y’all have pulled the trigger on Sanchez.  Nothing but radio silence coming out of Northern Colo.  :-(

CSU always has the superior lifestyle advantage over the rest of the MWC job openings 

4 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

NO...but here’a a link to Southern Nevada’s perspective new hire list:

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/nfl-announces-nominees-for-2018-don-shula-nfl-high-school-coach-of-the-year-awar

9465F5C2-E585-4259-B31D-73A83D64984D.jpeg

That's cold. You think the jokes about a high school coach are still appropriate now that he is fired?

17 minutes ago, rebelcuff said:

That's cold. You think the jokes about a high school coach are still appropriate now that he is fired?

The dude made like 3.5 mil in 5 years. I think he'll be ok

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

22 minutes ago, rebelcuff said:

Y’all have to hire a non-HS coach to shed your rep.

11 hours ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Clearly to learn more about the #SuperiorLifestyle

Confirmed that he was on campus, and was seen at the business school (where Sonny works).  Inside sources have indicated that he will be taking a temporary position teaching Ethics in Coaching.  Howdy Doody already scheduled for a guest lecture in week three.  Eric Pauly is supposedly thrilled.

OK, the first sentence is true as far as I can tell.  No freaking idea why he'd be there.  Sure as hell isn't taking a coaching job at CSU.

1 hour ago, Headbutt said:

Confirmed that he was on campus, and was seen at the business school (where Sonny works).  Inside sources have indicated that he will be taking a temporary position teaching Ethics in Coaching.  Howdy Doody already scheduled for a guest lecture in week three.  Eric Pauly is supposedly thrilled.

OK, the first sentence is true as far as I can tell.  No freaking idea why he'd be there.  Sure as hell isn't taking a coaching job at CSU.

I heard he stopped by Bobo’s home and wrote “5-1” in the snow in yellow.

38 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

I heard he stopped by Bobo’s home and wrote “5-1” in the snow in yellow.

dog peeing GIF

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor