Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

You’ve failed, Idaho

I haven't failed anyone, let alone Idaho.

You may want a comma in there.

"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg

l.jpg

10 minutes ago, Naggsty Butler said:

This is one of those “punctuation is important” moments. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

13 minutes ago, mugtang said:

This is one of those “punctuation is important” moments. 

"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg

l.jpg

2 hours ago, mugtang said:

1 hour ago, Naggsty Butler said:

And included "& Oregon" in the title too. Also a potato producer.

13 minutes ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

And included "& Oregon" in the title too. Also a potato producer.

I'll have you know that Grant County in Washington is the nation's largest potato producing county. They let you know at every entrance to said county. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

53 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

This one too:

FDB0541E-4EE9-4895-AEBD-111092E232B3.jpeg

This one is one my favorites 

CD4B9051-9BE1-41F2-9CB7-99B0A8C920B3.png

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

We should have known better than to place our trust in a state to grow such an important crop that doesn't even know what color a goddamn football field is.  IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE GREEN YOU MORONS!  GREEN!

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

my all time favorite:

image.png.bcdc2ce0c60a192b3e362ac3087f250b.png

which is precisely why i know the argument and discussion are over when someone tells me on mwcboard that i need to "learn my history" or "you haven't thought this through".  it's just this guy screaming at me from across the ether.

9 hours ago, SDSUfan said:

We should have known better than to place our trust in a state to grow such an important crop that doesn't even know what color a goddamn football field is.  IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE GREEN YOU MORONS!  GREEN!

Then why is it called BLUE GRASS?

2 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

my all time favorite:

image.png.bcdc2ce0c60a192b3e362ac3087f250b.png

which is precisely why i know the argument and discussion are over when someone tells me on mwcboard that i need to "learn my history" or "you haven't thought this through".  it's just this guy screaming at me from across the ether.

Have you really thought this criticism through?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

18 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

0d92bb8bb86109da212c4755f09e7969

Only a 7% drop in the entire US.  I doubt you'll even notice a small price increase. 

Actually, it's called global warming...  :)