Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kalua pig

hawai'i @ boise

1 hour ago, CV147 said:

The last game was 45-14 until the last 4 minutes of the third quarter.

That's domination. I hope Hawaii hasn't somehow progressed dramatically, or Boise regressed dramatically.

we plan on getting 4 turnovers.that's our game plan.

5 hours ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

Cordeiro better be able to use his feet because his arm is nothing to write home about.

Your opinion. Seen him more than enough to know he can make the throws 

Related image

5 hours ago, Ibanez said:

Actually if I am honest, Curt Apsey can only do so much. If ESPN tells Aresco to add one team or three teams he is gonna do it.

What he should do is resign and go back to the NAIA Frontier League where he can worry about bus trips in the snow.

He’s not cut out to be an FBS AD. How hard is it to not talk shit about the university that pays you on national sports programming shows?

4 hours ago, Ibanez said:

I honestly don't care what you think. Really, I don't. I guess you think the media deal is going just fine. And Boise State is happy never going to another NY6 Bowl as long as the AAC gets special treatment. It's all good.

You might wanna ask some of our sports reporters on Twitter  (The real ones) of BSU is happy with our situation.

And yes, the Presidents make the final decisions but Curt is the one who will be doing the work. You know this.

I like this. 

1) You totally do care. You're showing that right now. 

2) Boise gets a deal that pisses all others off in the conference... so it could be worse. 

3) Happy never going to an Access Bowl? They've never missed when deserving, and got in as a two loss team over a one loss team. Oh wait, you're projecting something that hasn't happened, and has never happened and translating that into "never"? Yeah, if that's the case than, no, I wouldn't be fine with that. 

4) Oh, your twitter reporters? This is making a lot more sense now. 

5) Curt is a fecking pawn who doesn't make any decisions. He will not be there for the long haul. I wouldn't be placing all my chips in on that guy. 

2 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

What he should do is resign and go back to the NAIA Frontier League where he can worry about bus trips in the snow.

He’s not cut out to be an FBS AD. How hard is it to not talk shit about the university that pays you on national sports programming shows?

He has no respect within the athletic department. He will not be there long. He's a "sky is falling" AD who is in WAY over his head. 

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

He has no respect within the athletic department. He will not be there long. He's a "sky is falling" AD who is in WAY over his head. 

I’m kind of neutral on Apsey because I really don’t know the guy nor have any knowledge of what he does day to day. He seems a lot more personable than Bleymeier but that’s not saying much. 

Many of Boise States sports programs are competing for MWC championships. The NCAA is not breathing down our necks. He is able to run a good athletic department within budget which is tough to do for a G5 school. I give you his comments about the football playoffs and Boise State were true, but dumb to publicly say them. 

I’m curious what specific things do you not like about him? How do you know he is not respected in the athletic department and will not be here long? I’m not advocating for him. I just have no knowledge of how he performs his job other than what I stated above. 

8 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

Cold snowy has never benefitted Boise against warm weather teams.. LA Tech used to come give us a scare, both Fresno and SDSU have beat us in the snow.

With all the great cold weather gear they make these days, visiting players are more likely to get heat stroke.  

16 hours ago, CV147 said:

The last game was 45-14 until the last 4 minutes of the third quarter.

That's domination. I hope Hawaii hasn't somehow progressed dramatically, or Boise regressed dramatically.

3 early Hawaii fumbles (2 questionable) that led to Boise scores and our best defensive guy getting ejected for targeting caused that lump sided 1st half score. 

you could say the MWC refs determined who was going to win this game even before the game started. 

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

7 minutes ago, Warbow said:

our best defensive guy getting ejected for targeting caused that lump sided 1st half score. 

I have it on pretty good authority that you guys are gonna get at least 3 guys booted by the end of the 1st Qtr this time. MWC taking no chances on this one. 

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

12 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

I have it on pretty good authority that you guys are gonna get at least 3 guys booted by the end of the 1st Qtr this time. MWC taking no chances on this one. 

Why do I believe you...?

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.