Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kalua pig

hawai'i @ boise

1 minute ago, RogueStout said:

Hawai’i fans - Do you like these Haoles like McDonald that come over and try to act like they are islanders?

Lolz headed over to R Bar to do shots. 

Colt Brennan got a DUI here. Local in my books 

Related image

14 point swing on that missed off-sides, refs know what they doing.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

10 minutes ago, slappy said:

I would keep riding Henderson.  He has earned this and is playing good regardless of what is posted here.  

I think he needed to get hit in the mouth.  That big run he had with the hard hit at the end got him going.  Reason why I am not a coach.

I'm no fan of a QB or anyone losing their position due to injury. If Hank is healthy it's a bad precedent IMO.  But there's no argument Henderson wins.  He showed the nerves of a senior who knew his clock was ticking and this was his last 'big game' potentially.  Once he ran the ball he woke up and Hawaii's D started to think more than react.  It's exactly what he needed to do because their D had him and our OC figured out.

2 minutes ago, roughrider said:

I'm no fan of a QB or anyone losing their position due to injury. If Hank is healthy it's a bad precedent IMO.  But there's no argument Henderson wins.  He showed the nerves of a senior who knew his clock was ticking and this was his last 'big game' potentially.  Once he ran the ball he woke up and Hawaii's D started to think more than react.  It's exactly what he needed to do because their D had him and our OC figured out.

I still think Hank is not 100%.