Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kalua pig

hawai'i @ boise

16 hours ago, RogueStout said:

Anything is possible here as far as the weather goes but I think it is just gonna be wet and cold, no snow. We got "dumped" on over the weekend and it seems to be melted off. 

mahalo my braddah.

Yeah, let’s not start Hank, that’s how you do it, Hars...

I wonder if he’s got a sensible yet fashionable bidet in his bed...  I envision he’s got something like an empty Mountain Dew two litre...

New-Signature.jpg

1 minute ago, Ibanez said:

If not then the MWC is gonna look a lot different in two years I am guessing.

You are saying if Concy leap frogs Boise with a win over Memphis then Boise joins the AAC?

Do you think SDSU will try to follow you guys again?  

On 12/2/2019 at 9:24 PM, trvitmvnz said:

I expect Cordeiro to play more than Cole. Cordeiro using his feet imo will be Rolos choice of having him play more than Cole 

Cordeiro better be able to use his feet because his arm is nothing to write home about.

Boom goes the dynamite.

16 minutes ago, Ibanez said:

Yes. I have heard a few rumblings that if a two loss AAC team gets in over a one loss MWC team, it will set the MWC even farther back than the AAC perception wise. Plus the TV contract isn't panning out the way we have hoped.

If the AAC adds ea school, AF will get the first invite. But Boise State will take it assuming the invite is there. Not sure SDSU can still put their sports in the Big West since they will add a San Diego school next year. Of course Aresco says he isn't calling anyone so there is that.

I am involved in Boise Athletics enough to know that they are not gonna sit back and see how things play out. Right or wrong they are only looking out for themselves. If Cincy gets an invite or if we are told we had no chance at a new years six bowl, I 100% know for a fact Aresco gets called if he hasnt already.

False

16 minutes ago, Ibanez said:

Actually if I am honest, Curt Apsey can only do so much. If ESPN tells Aresco to add one team or three teams he is gonna do it. Since UConn left the AAC and could still technically take some of their payout, Areaco doesn't have a lot of wiggle room to pick and choose. And BSU isn't getting into the Big West or WCC by themselves. Our Olympic sports aren't good enough. So in a way SDSU or maybe Air Force and BYU controls are future as much as we do. Our fan base would never admit it though.

Wow.  Never thought byu SD and AF would control your future.  Interesting.  

Might be early to jump conferences with expansion of 8 on its way.  I would consider that as well.  At least so know what to pull for.  Thx. 

30 minutes ago, Ibanez said:

Nope. Sadly it's not.

50 minutes ago, Ibanez said:

Yes. I have heard a few rumblings that if a two loss AAC team gets in over a one loss MWC team, it will set the MWC even farther back than the AAC perception wise. Plus the TV contract isn't panning out the way we have hoped.

If the AAC adds ea school, AF will get the first invite. But Boise State will take it assuming the invite is there. Not sure SDSU can still put their sports in the Big West since they will add a San Diego school next year. Of course Aresco says he isn't calling anyone so there is that.

I am involved in Boise Athletics enough to know that they are not gonna sit back and see how things play out. Right or wrong they are only looking out for themselves. If Cincy gets an invite or if we are told we had no chance at a new years six bowl, I 100% know for a fact Aresco gets called if he hasnt already.

30 minutes ago, Ibanez said:

Nope. Sadly it's not.

This is so wrong on so many levels:

1) The athletic department has little to do with that decision. The President does. 

2) Boise paid the Big West millions of dollars to NOT be on the AAC. 

3) To make long term decisions based on a one time committee decision is the most reactionary long term plan since Idaho fecked themselves in their own A-hole by moving to D-1 just because Boise did it. 

4) Dude, Boise State has had some of the best Olympic Sports in the conference for years. They were tops for the Director's Cup in the G5's this year and are always top-3 in the MW. For someone in the athletic dept, you know very little about the athletic dept. 

5) Anyone who actually had any real inside information wouldn't be sharing on this message board right now. That's a lot of self important bravado right there. 

6) There will be more realignment and they ain't comin' for the MW. Let's all make a horrible long term/long distance decision based on schools that won't be there in a few years. 

7): 

images.jpeg-4.jpg

1 hour ago, Ibanez said:

When this happens, will you and all of your AAC buddies still post here....please :rolleyes:

I'm thinking Boise uses multiple quarterbacks this game like they did the first game versus Hawaii. That's my bet. At least Henderson and Bachmeier.

Harsin keeps talking about how all his quarterbacks are "ready to play" and I think he puts that on display again in this championship.

On 12/4/2019 at 12:54 AM, kalua pig said:

hair thompson has a teleconference scheduled tomorrow with the refs.boise wins at all cost is the topic.

You got this one wrong. Rolo sent Thompson a lifetime supply of coconut oil Hair tonic.

17 hours ago, kalua pig said:

what kind of pretty color combo is boise's uniforms for this game.

Following Hawaii's green on green approach they wil be blue on blue.