Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DoubleBlueGold

Regular Season Ends: Rank 'Em

Only clear positions I see are BSU is #1........New Mexico is #12. ............that's the top and bottom, positioning in between is debatable for most positioning in this lineup where one could move a team up or down a spot between #3 SDSU and # 11 UNLV - So basically if any 'ranking' doesn't have BSU at the top and UNM at  it the bottom should be ignored based on delusional thinking 

1. Boise
  2. AFA
  3. SDSU
  4. Hawaii
  5. USU
  6. Wyoming
  7. Nevada
  8. SJSU
  9. CSU
  10. Fresno 
  11. UNLV
  12. UNM

Boise St

AFA

USU

Hawai'i

SDSU

Wyoming

Nevada

SJSU

Fresno

CSU

UNLV

UNM

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

12 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Only clear positions I see are BSU is #1........New Mexico is #12. ............that's the top and bottom, positioning in between is debatable for most positioning in this lineup where one could move a team up or down a spot between #3 SDSU and # 11 UNLV - So basically if any 'ranking' doesn't have BSU at the top and UNM at  it the bottom should be ignored based on delusional thinking 

1. Boise
  2. AFA
  3. SDSU
  4. Hawaii
  5. USU
  6. Wyoming
  7. Nevada
  8. SJSU
  9. CSU
  10. Fresno 
  11. UNLV
  12. UNM

I would say AFA at #2 is also pretty clear cut and dry.

2 hours ago, happycamper said:

No. We smashed them. There is no tie. Wyoming is much better than Nevada, and the gap between Wyoming and Nevada is larger than it is between Wyoming and any team above us. 

Agreed. Yeah UNR finished 7-5 but the Wolf Pack gave up 129 more points than they scored. Let that sink in. One hundred and twenty-nine. And one of their wins shouldn't even count. Many years ago God commanded that Rocky Long absolutely must have at least one WTF game per season and this year Rocky picked UNR to embarrass himself against. Oh and I almost forgot. Another of UNR's wins was against Purdon't which barely qualifies as a member of the Big Ten.

Boom goes the dynamite.

1. Boise

2. AFA

3-7 Hawaii, Nevada, SDSU, Utags, Wyoming.  Any of these teams can beat the other on a given Saturday. They are all mediocre.

8-10 Sparty, CSU, Fresno.

11-12 The coaching search is on

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

1 hour ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

There is only one rule in the Rank 'em Club...

You don't bitch, whine or cry 'bout the ranking. 

1. Wyoming. We are amazing

2. Fresno State. Best coach in the conference

3. SDSU. Bad break from access bowl

4. Air Force. Worse than their stats and wins and points suggest

5. Boise State (kings of luck)

6. Hawaii Jekyll and hyde when playing, uh, terrible teams vs ones with a pulse

7. UNLV. Just run the ball!

8. New Mexico. Better when not being coached.

9. CSU. Should be worse.

10. Neva_a. Name is self explanatory, unfortunately there is no "o" in nevada so i can't double dog them.

11. Utah state. Penalized for starting a heisman campaign for the 2nd best Love quarterback in the conference. 

12. SJSU. Why even have a team? diluting MWC talent

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:
  1. Boise
  2. AFA
  3. SDSU
  4. Hawaii
  5. USU
  6. Wyoming
  7. Nevada
  8. SJSU
  9. CSU
  10. Fresno 
  11. UNLV
  12. UNM

This is how I would rank them. I know Hawaii beat SDSU, but I think the Aztecs would win on a neutral field and probably by two scores if they played in SD.

WTF, it’s basketball season now. Geez, what a bunch of losers...

*checks thread again, damn it Bulldogs!

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

6 hours ago, Wyovanian said:

Boise State

Air Force

Hawaii

San Diego State

Utah State, Wyoming

Nevada

San Jose State

Colorado State

Fresno State

UNLV

New Mexico

This ^

Sadly worst year ever for Lobo football. First time ever we didn't win a conference game. 

5 minutes ago, AggieSox said:

this is my rankling too. 2 reasons. 1 I’m a homer & 2 USU best SDSU & wyo!!!!!!

I would also argue that USU is the only team to finish with only two losses in conference play. And that's despite the fact that we play in a much tougher division than SDSU and Hawaii. I put USU on the same tier as SDSU, Hawaii, and Wyoming, because I think a game between any of those two teams would be pretty close to a toss up on a neutral field. But if someone held a gun to my head, I would probably rank USU at the top of that tier by a slight margin. (I'm probably a homer, too.)

10 minutes ago, StanfordAggie said:

I would also argue that USU is the only team to finish with only two losses in conference play. And that's despite the fact that we play in a much tougher division than SDSU and Hawaii. I put USU on the same tier as SDSU, Hawaii, and Wyoming, because I think a game between any of those two teams would be pretty close to a toss up on a neutral field. But if someone held a gun to my head, I would probably rank USU at the top of that tier by a slight margin. (I'm probably a homer, too.)

SEC Mountain is the toughest there is. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.