Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lobo Amor

2019 FCS playoffs

1 hour ago, dshawfan said:

Agree, the program is a machine. You best have your house in order if you're going to line up w these guys.

I'm really looking forward to their game with Oregon next year. I would not be surprised at all to see NDSU beat them. Apparently this is the first "money game" that NDSU has been able to get in several seasons. Most FBS schools won't play NDSU any more because NDSU keeps winning their money games.

13 minutes ago, StanfordAggie said:

I'm really looking forward to their game with Oregon next year. I would not be surprised at all to see NDSU beat them. Apparently this is the first "money game" that NDSU has been able to get in several seasons. Most FBS schools won't play NDSU any more because NDSU keeps winning their money games.

I’d think twice before scheduling them. They are coached well; they execute, you better take them serious, or they’ll hand you your backside.

28 minutes ago, StanfordAggie said:

The problem for NDSU is that Oregon is also good in the trenches.  I don't think NDSU will win but I hope they do.