Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

UNLV at Nevada - The battle for UNLV's Fremont Cannon

1 hour ago, Rosegreen said:

Whatever makes you guys feel tough. :rotflmfao:

Picking a rando and smashing them with a football helmet seems to be the go to. Nobody spits and gets away with it!

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

3 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

An empty plastic bottle, oh my! Smash the nearest person you can get your hands on in the face with a weapon, indeed.

I’d say the spit was more likely to piss someone off. Popcorn? Nah. Empty bottle? Nah. Being spit on might do it, and a cute little name call to go along with it might do it. 

And no, I’m not excusing it. He’ll pay a price for it. 

Get your helmet pulled off OF YOUR HEAD by a fan. Grab your helmet back, then the fans claim you were waving it around as a weapon. 

typical reno trash. Not to mention the fight only started because of a sucker punch by a Reno player.

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

19 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

Not to mention Reno has a history of being classless, then trying to play it off on the players.

Here's a Boise St. Player assaulting another UNR fan

image.png.1dcf112e24876a25fec4abdb2963085d.png

Good thing is they’re consistent. Win or lose all class. 

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."

33 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

Get your helmet pulled off OF YOUR HEAD by a fan. Grab your helmet back, then the fans claim you were waving it around as a weapon. 

typical reno trash. Not to mention the fight only started because of a sucker punch by a Reno player.

Not only that but their helmet claims are based on video that edited out the previous 10 seconds and only cuts right to where Faulo has the helmet. 

Clearly an effort to influence league office. 

53 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

19 minutes ago, Rosegreen said:

Not only that but their helmet claims are based on video that edited out the previous 10 seconds and only cuts right to where Faulo has the helmet. 

The helmet taking incident took place on the other end of field, to the west of the goal post.  The swinging took place to the east of the goal post.  Completely different incidents. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

39 minutes ago, Rosegreen said:

Oh dear christ. We have a conspiracy theory?! 🤡🤡🤡🤡

14 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

Same player?

No I don’t believe so. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

5 hours ago, NevadaFan said:

That’s definitely a punch. Never saw that angle. 

A two handed punch? He throws both hands at Oblad. His right hand strikes his face because the dummy took his helmet off and the left hand impacted his shoulder. This is why Oblad went down so hard.

"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."

-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman

1 hour ago, boisewitha-s said:

My favorite image of a Reno hipster throwing up one-finger salutes to a Bronco.

"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."

-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman

6 hours ago, boisewitha-s said:

I love it when Boise fans chime in, pretending that the people of Boise never participate in such things.  

C00XgJhW8AAxCqI?format=jpg&name=small

BSUfanflippingbird.jpg.9b42b63a0b877a980947410c45b0c844.jpg

Boisefanflippingoff2.jpg.ea5940753418b4b63d83994198f8f5a0.jpg

18 hours ago, Rosegreen said:

Not only that but their helmet claims are based on video that edited out the previous 10 seconds and only cuts right to where Faulo sprints and tries to crack a persons +++++in skull with his helmet*

Fify 

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

8 minutes ago, Rosegreen said:

RIP to the fan. 

Luckily for him, just like those assaulted by the popcorn hurlers he was able to avoid serious injury. Although not for trying by the assailants.