Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

UNLV at Nevada - The battle for UNLV's Fremont Cannon

6 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

Yeah. It’s no big deal. After every game an opposing player sucker punches the other teams quarterback from behind. Happens all the time. We shouldn’t complain about that at all should we? Or that your fans still do the same bush league bs they’ve always done. It’s no big deal for fans to reach over the rail and hit the other teams players. How silly of me. That happens all the time too. Or journalists, coaches and staff getting hit from things being thrown from the crowd. That happens everywhere else too doesn’t it? 

Image result for call the wambulance meme"

7 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

Yeah. It’s no big deal. After every game an opposing player sucker punches the other teams quarterback from behind. Happens all the time. We shouldn’t complain about that at all should we? Or that your fans still do the same bush league bs they’ve always done. It’s no big deal for fans to reach over the rail and hit the other teams players. How silly of me. That happens all the time too. Or journalists, coaches and staff getting hit from things being thrown from the crowd. That happens everywhere else too doesn’t it? 

Some of them think this is totally normal behavior, nothing to see here.  Nothing wrong with chicken sh.. sucker punching from behind, throwing debris or using helmets as weapons.from the stands.  Not like this hasn't happened before in this very same place.

17 minutes ago, RebelTexan said:

Some of them think this is totally normal behavior, nothing to see here.  Nothing wrong with chicken sh.. sucker punching from behind, throwing debris or using helmets as weapons.from the stands.  Not like this hasn't happened before in this very same place.

A good day for unr fans is one that doesn’t end in handcuffs.  Like most days today isn’t one of those good days.

36 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

I’ve known Chris for 20 years. He is a good journalist. 

He literally just made up “Oblad might have said something” to assign some culpability to UNLV for starting the fight. I’m sure he’s a decent dude irl, he just continually shapes the light around unr. That’s wouldn’t necessarily be a bad thing if he was just honest about it.

32 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

Well according to you there is no bias in the press so it’s not surprising you don’t see it. 

That’s never been my take. my take is that most often readers mistake their own biases for that of a journalists, which is what you’ve done here. And because of that, they are unable to detect real bias.

16 minutes ago, toonkee said:

He literally just made up “Oblad might have said something” to assign some culpability to UNLV for starting the fight. I’m sure he’s a decent dude irl, he just continually shapes the light around unr. That’s wouldn’t necessarily be a bad thing if he was just honest about it.

I have no idea what he saw or heard. I wasn’t there. I don’t know what happened. But I know him well on a professional level. he’s a good journalist who works his ass off. I trust him more than anyone on this thread from either side. 

38 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Image result for call the wambulance meme"

Seems the only one getting touchy here is you.

Reno player sucker punches QB, fans assault players, throw garbage at opposing team, fans and administration.  No big deal, move along right? I mean get over it already, sheeesh.

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Seems the only one getting touchy here is you.

Reno player sucker punches QB, fans assault players, throw garbage at opposing team, fans and administration.  No big deal, move along right? I mean get over it already, sheeesh.

go start another stupid argument baiting thread over in Non-sports section big boy.

then maybe try to GET A LIFE!

cerified_Subarus.jpg

5 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Oh yeah, you are upset.  Try to avoid shallow breathing and relax your shoulders.

you're a Boise blowhole in here to get reactions.

hey you succeeded, think big !

yeah agreed  the Pack  perp should be booted if the  evidence shows he initiated.

cerified_Subarus.jpg

Just now, Lester_in_reno said:

you're a Boise blowhole in here to get reactions.

hey you succeeded, think big !

yeah agreed  the Pack  perp should be booted if the  evidence shows he initiated.

I'm here to talk events in the MWC on football Saturday.  My pointing out you are seem to he having a meltdown is not trolling for a reaction.

A sucker punch, a post game brawl, fans assaulting players, and trash being rained down on the visitors from Vegas is something worth talking about, sorry if people acting like a big deal is a big deal upsets you so much.