Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

UNLV at Nevada - The battle for UNLV's Fremont Cannon

1 minute ago, Meister_Rebel said:

I first saw Cassie last year when she was doing sideline announcing for Facebook.  She is professional in her approach.  Why would some dick do that.  I hope they find that asshole an arrest him.  

Nothing's changed in this stadium since J-Rob was hit in the head with a bottle.  Not a safe place to play or watch.

58 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

So not only does Oblad get sucker punched but the video shows a fan leaning over the railing punching one of our o lineman and taking his helmet off his head. 

But you Reno fans think you’re saints as usual. I hope the player that hit Oblad is charged with assault. That was a cheap shot. Go ahead and defend that. 

Chris Murray tried to low key defend it by saying “oblad might have said something to spark it”. Such journalism. Almost as bad as cnn, amirite?

Reno is almost as bad as BYU.

28 minutes ago, Meister_Rebel said:

I first saw Cassie last year when she was doing sideline announcing for Facebook.  She is professional in her approach.  Why would some dick do that.  I hope they find that asshole an arrest him.  

She interviewed my kid during a time out on one of the Facebook games last year. She was very sweet

Just now, toonkee said:

Chris Murray tried to low key defend it by saying “oblad might have said something to spark it”. Such journalism. Almost as bad as cnn, amirite?

Murray has never been accused of being a journalist. He’s a huge homer. 

So yeah, pretty much just like CNN. 

5 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

Murray has never been accused of being a journalist. He’s a huge homer. 

So yeah, pretty much just like CNN. 

I’ve known Chris for 20 years. He is a good journalist. 

18 minutes ago, toonkee said:

I would say this regardless of who it is, but the use of “low key” is F-CKING ANNOYING!  If somebody used that in an interview, I wouldn’t hire them.

18 hours ago, renoskier said:

You guys won and yet you're still whining like little beotches.

I'm not a UNLV fan, however, I think most fans of other teams would agree with me that Pack fans are worse than Rebels fans by a good margin.

1 hour ago, renoskier said:

You guys won and yet you're still whining like little beotches.

Yeah. It’s no big deal. After every game an opposing player sucker punches the other teams quarterback from behind. Happens all the time. We shouldn’t complain about that at all should we? Or that your fans still do the same bush league bs they’ve always done. It’s no big deal for fans to reach over the rail and hit the other teams players. How silly of me. That happens all the time too. Or journalists, coaches and staff getting hit from things being thrown from the crowd. That happens everywhere else too doesn’t it?