Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

UNLV at Nevada - The battle for UNLV's Fremont Cannon

22 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Regardless of all the crazy post game stuff, nice way for Sanchez to go out. 

Yep, he can move on while holding his head up.

Tony, thanks for everything and good luck in you career. Thanks for the cannon...again.

1 hour ago, bigd said:

Welp, after that loss I say we wait another year before extending Norvell. Two straight losses to UNLV isn't a way to get the fans back.

Yep. I think I said something a few weeks ago that Norvell should go, right along with Sanchez. 

How embarrassing for him to have lost again to our high school coach, who has been fired. 

1 hour ago, Meister_Rebel said:

You read what I said and I didn’t say that.  It’s not like our player climbed into the stands.  Any fan attacking a player should get arrested.

your player, #45 ran and jumped up onto the fencing and swung his helmet into the fans.  He just about climbed all the way into the stands to do that.  

So not only does Oblad get sucker punched but the video shows a fan leaning over the railing punching one of our o lineman and taking his helmet off his head. 

But you Reno fans think you’re saints as usual. I hope the player that hit Oblad is charged with assault. That was a cheap shot. Go ahead and defend that. 

10 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

So not only does Oblad get sucker punched but the video shows a fan leaning over the railing punching one of our o lineman and taking his helmet off his head. 

But you Reno fans think you’re saints as usual. I hope the player that hit Oblad is charged with assault. That was a cheap shot. Go ahead and defend that. 

Reno thugs on and off the field

16 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

5 minutes ago, RebelTexan said:

Reno thugs on and off the field

4 minutes ago, Spot50B said:

Anything goes in rivalry games but...UNR fans are assholes to pretty much everyone. Even their traveling fans suck. Fresno fans suck in Fresno, but they are just angry because they live in a shithole country.

You guys won and yet you're still whining like little beotches.

5 minutes ago, renoskier said:

You guys won and yet you're still whining like little beotches.

Uhh, that was about as shocking an event that has taken place on a football field this year.  You expect it to not dominate the conversation at this point?

Really poor look by the Pack and fans.

Reno is byu light

4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Uhh, that was about as shocking an event that has taken place on a football field this year.  You expect it to not dominate the conversation at this point?

Really poor look by the Pack and fans.

Being little brother is very frustrating and it boils over sometimes. They get real upset when reminded of their mediocrity.