Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

UNLV at Nevada - The battle for UNLV's Fremont Cannon

Season is a complete failure now.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, Meister_Rebel said:

Tell that to your classless fans

Just now, Rebels18 said:

The meth mouth Reno fans are the ones throwing iceballs...

Reno should hire Sanchez.

Tell that to your players trying to hit our fans with their helmets. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Anyway congrats on the win.  It’s my daughters birthday and I have better things to do than rehash that now.  Have a good night everybody. 

Lol, UNR got washed by a high school coach and then their fans got washed by the players after. Maybe Reno should drop football for real now

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

Just now, UNLV2001 said:

Look forward to seeing Tony Sanchez on the SDSU staff next season !!! 

The despicable Herm Edwards* has shown a propensity to emulate Brian Polian in not only stealing our recruits but also hiring away our assistant coaches and there's speculation the next might be co-defensive coordinator Zach Arnett to replace Danny Gonzales if Gonzales gets a HC job somewhere. In that event I could easily see Rocky offering Arnett's job to Sanchez.

* Edwards is the fartherest thing as it can get from what Marshall Faulk had in mind when he cointed the term Aztec for Life.

Boom goes the dynamite.