Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VincentVegaBond

UNLV vs Jackson St.

Thos is depressing.

Havent seen such little interest in a Rebel game on this board since I started coming on here.

I just counted every fan in section 111 (student section) at the 2 min. mark. 74 fans total in the entire section.

As for the game, hard to believe the Rebels scored nearly 40 pts at the half after they completely sleepwalked thru the 1st 16 minutes. They are far superior in athleticism and skill to Jackson St but struggled mightily to score, same story. 

They woke up in the last 4 min finally started moving the ball around and being aggressive. Hamilton and Blair gave them some signs of a pulse. Lets hope they bury these scrubs early in 2nd half and finally show some of their potential...

Untitled Jam 1 (1).png

Positives to take from this game:

I caught a t-shirt from the cannon!!

The bowtie worn by Jackson St's head coach brought joy to my soul.

Diong's 3 and overall performance.

The portly gentleman holding the clipboard for Jackson St. Also #20. Those dudes are the personification of Mississippi deep-fried food.

The refs were on our side, for once. UNLV was the beneficiary of tons of questionable calls. 

TJ downed AT LEAST 4 bottles of water that I counted without having to run off the court to piss, something I wouldnt be capable of.

The fact I sat right behind the UNLV bench with a free student ticket.

After suffering through 35 minutes of awe-inspiring ineptitude, the last 5 minutes was UTTER DOMINANCE by UNLV.

Go Rebs!!

Untitled Jam 1 (1).png

8 minutes ago, VincentVegaBond said:

Positives to take from this game:

I caught a t-shirt from the cannon!!

The bowtie worn by Jackson St's head coach brought joy to my soul.

Diong's 3 and overall performance.

The portly gentleman holding the clipboard for Jackson St. Also #20. Those dudes are the personification of Mississippi deep-fried food.

The refs were on our side, for once. UNLV was the beneficiary of tons of questionable calls. 

TJ downed AT LEAST 4 bottles of water that I counted without having to run off the court to piss, something I wouldnt be capable of.

The fact I sat right behind the UNLV bench with a free student ticket.

After suffering through 35 minutes of awe-inspiring ineptitude, the last 5 minutes was UTTER DOMINANCE by UNLV.

Go Rebs!!

And Dook lost. Good night all around.