Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

BYU savoring opportunity to give SDSU a beatdown

On 11/30/2019 at 10:34 PM, Spaztecs said:

They have winning records. Tulsa ndoes not.

Aztecs 9-3

Pokes 7-5

Big difference.

I think Nevada actually has a worse point differential than Tulsa does. They're a terrible winning team.

Switch our schedules, and the W-L is the same. we're the same team. Hell, switch our injuries and we'll see what we see.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

57 minutes ago, happycamper said:

I think Nevada actually has a worse point differential than Tulsa does. They're a terrible winning team.

Switch our schedules, and the W-L is the same. we're the same team. Hell, switch our injuries and we'll see what we see.

I'll trade your injuries for our O-line. Straight up.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

Just now, Spaztecs said:

I'll trade your injuries for our O-line. Straight up.

Calm down bub. Let's go halfsies

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

20 hours ago, dshawfan said:

I would think to some degree that is true. That version of the MWC was pretty nasty there for a few years. What could have been, had the P5 not come along to break it up? Hopefully, at some point, we can get Utah and TCU on our schedule. Would like to see how RL's hard nose Aztecs compete w our former conference mates.

already booked