Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RogueStout

College Football Playoffs

17 hours ago, utenation said:

I see. So statistically you can’t back up anything you said. You’re just going off the “eye” test.  

There is a reason Hawaii wasn’t added to the MWC originally.  They offer nothing of value.  That’s still the case today but the MWC needed to fill holes when we left. When is the last time Hawaii finished ranked? 2007? 12 years ago? Yikes. Zero fan support, terrible facilities. You name it, it’s hot garbage.

Idiots like you love to bash the P12 and it’s an easy rebuttal. If the P12 is so bad, how bad is the MWC? Hell, you guys can’t even out work the AAC.  12 teams and the highest ranked and only ranked team is 20th and lost to a terrible BYU team. 

Btw, Utah probably brings in more revenue in a week, than Hawaii does all year.  Scary.

Once again, nothing you said here is relevant to the Pac-12 being a crappie  P-5 conference and being on the same level as the AAC and MWC.

you want stats..

MWC was 4-4 vs PAC-12

MWC was 3-2 vs SEC

MWC was 1-1 vs the ACC

AAC was 2-1 vs the PAC-12

AAC was 1-1 vs the SEC. 

go back to the lowly PAC-12 board, once again, you’re overmatched here.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

4 hours ago, Warbow said:

Once again, nothing you said here is relevant to the Pac-12 being a scrappy P-5 conference...

You do like to shoot yourself in the foot, doncha?

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

12 minutes ago, RSF said:

You do like to shoot yourself in the foot, doncha?

Crap, damn auto spell correct 

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

People talking about whether or not my alma mater should be in the CFP or not at this point in the season is pretty fantastic, I hope some of you get to experience it at some point in your lives. If Utah wins their next 2 games, the worst they can do is go to the Rose bowl, how awesome is that? It's a great time to be a Ute!

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

2 hours ago, Mano said:

People talking about whether or not my alma mater should be in the CFP or not at this point in the season is pretty fantastic, I hope some of you get to experience it at some point in your lives. If Utah wins their next 2 games, the worst they can do is go to the Rose bowl, how awesome is that? It's a great time to be a Ute!

Yep.  Enjoy it.  Having a good year and a Rose bowl would be great.  Honestly don’t think you are a top 4 team but do think top 10 if you win the Pac.  I am pulling for you.  Good luck. 

Yes, the Pac-12 is a hot mess this year. 

However, the Utes are the real deal. I can guarantee you, this is the team nobody wants to play in a playoff game. Even if you beat them, you will be so beat up, you'll have nothing left for the Title Game.

For that reason, the Pukes will be left out. The talking heads at ESecPN can run down the Pac-12 for another year and eventually run them out of the P5.

ESPN is all in on SEC football and ACC B-ball. Nothing else matters to them in terms of their contracts with those two leagues.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

58 minutes ago, slappy said:

Yep.  Enjoy it.  Having a good year and a Rose bowl would be great.  Honestly don’t think you are a top 4 team but do think top 10 if you win the Pac.  I am pulling for you.  Good luck. 

Insiders feel that if the Utes win the Rose Bowl, Coach Whitt will retire.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

1 hour ago, Spaztecs said:

Insiders feel that if the Utes win the Rose Bowl, Coach Whitt will retire.

Seriously doubt Whitt quits before current contract expires ( runs through 2023 ). 

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan