Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Jordan Loves draft stock.

3 minutes ago, ole blu dude said:

You are correct about skill position being adequate, but the O line is very young, and very poor.

Congrats on the win you guy's are very good luck in your bowl game hope it is the big one you deserve.

I just want to win the conference.  Anything else is gravy, including the Vegas Bowl.

Jordan Love's stock is going down and he knows it. That's why he is getting so political about police brutality and kneeling for the anthem. He has to know the 49ers are going to cut him so he started this political crap. It's a total identity politics stab at relevance. Sad. 

2 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

Jordan Love's stock is going down and he knows it. That's why he is getting so political about police brutality and kneeling for the anthem. He has to know the 49ers are going to cut him so he started this political crap. It's a total identity politics stab at relevance. Sad. 

Wrong board.:ph34r:

I hope Love makes a run at the draft. There's no doubt his stock has plummeted this year though. The NFL seems to put more value on physical traits than performance, so he might still go in the top 3 rounds. I have this gnawing feeling he's going to grad transfer somewhere like Texas Tech or Oklahoma if he does come back for a senior year. 

1 hour ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I was over-served and speaking of my man crush on Josh Love, not Jordan Love. That guy sucks.

Josh love in person is a sight to behold. He could have had 600 yards yesterday if his receivers could actually catch.

1 minute ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Josh love in person is a sight to behold. He could have had 600 yards yesterday if his receivers could actually catch.

If you are basing NFL draftability on performance, Josh Love is a mile ahead of Jordan Love. That dude carved BSU's secondary like a bunch of knife wielding hobos with a Thanksgiving turkey.

34 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

I don’t think I’ve ever enjoyed watching an opposing player more. Every week if SJSU was on tv I’ve clicked over to see what Josh Love was doing. If he was Boise’s qb nobody would have come within three td’s of them. 

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

2 hours ago, KingBronco said:

If you are basing NFL draftability on performance, Josh Love is a mile ahead of Jordan Love. That dude carved BSU's secondary like a bunch of knife wielding hobos with a Thanksgiving turkey.

I thought his 86 yarder with a minute left in the game was going to win the game yesterday. and it should have, it was pretty.

3 hours ago, mondego said:

I hope Love makes a run at the draft. There's no doubt his stock has plummeted this year though. The NFL seems to put more value on physical traits than performance, so he might still go in the top 3 rounds. I have this gnawing feeling he's going to grad transfer somewhere like Texas Tech or Oklahoma if he does come back for a senior year. 

This. NFL doesn't really care how productive you were in college if you have the right measurables. Love still has that. Josh Allen had a statistically horrible season the year he came out and was still a top-10 pick. 

Jordan on his way to the NFL draft:

.fall penguin GIF

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

After Jordan Love wins the Super Bowl, I can see him running for President of USA.    He's got the "IT" factor.

It will be very interesting to see what he does after this year, Draft, Stay, Transfer?  It's hard to watch him this year, after last years numbers.  But hey, that's life.  I wish him all the best, he is a very classy kid.  

20 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I don’t think I’ve ever enjoyed watching an opposing player more. Every week if SJSU was on tv I’ve clicked over to see what Josh Love was doing. If he was Boise’s qb nobody would have come within three td’s of them. 

If he was our QB he would be hobbling around on the sideline holding a clip board and cursing our O Linemen.

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

11 hours ago, AggieSox said:

After Jordan Love wins the Super Bowl, I can see him running for President of USA.    He's got the "IT" factor.

It will be very interesting to see what he does after this year, Draft, Stay, Transfer?  It's hard to watch him this year, after last years numbers.  But hey, that's life.  I wish him all the best, he is a very classy kid.  

Have you run this assertion by the regulators of class just to be sure? 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.