Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Jordan Loves draft stock.

I'm not seeing first round as a done deal, but he'll definitely go in the first three rounds.  First round picks need to be NFL ready and I think he needs a year or two to get to that level.

4 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

I'm not seeing first round as a done deal, but he'll definitely go in the first three rounds.  First round picks need to be NFL ready and I think he needs a year or two to get to that level.

And this might be better for him long term. 

3 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

I see him as kind of a third round project with high upside in my completely amatuer and unqualified opinion. 

I hope he comes back for his senior year.  Could be another big year for the conference.

I don’t know what his draft stock is, but that kid is at least a below average starting NFL QB. Whoever drafts after the first round is going to get a gem. He is fearless and he’s never played with a line that can protect or receivers that can catch.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

7 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Announcers today said Love was still a likely 1st round pick this year.  I don't see it.  

First off- congrats on paying off the refs and taking advantage of an Aggie team that was worn down by the toughest OOC and Inter conference  schedule. That’s the only way you win. Usu clearly has more talent.

second- suck it

third- with Love it’s not a matter of physical ability. He makes NFL throws, has the size and arm, and has been relatively injury free. Coaching, coordinator turnover and personnel Changes have done him no favors. Not to make this guys ego any bigger but @kingpotato rightly called it. Tough to be as good losing your top 4 pass catchers, entire coaching staff, an NFL RB and an NFL TE all in one year. 

His decision making has been terrible this year, and I think nfl execs figure they can coach him up on that. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

3 minutes ago, Spazdog said:

You lost all credibility with paying off the refs.  USU was whipped soundly.  Soundly. 

No if a few calls go our way we totally win. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

3 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I was over-served and speaking of my man crush on Josh Love, not Jordan Love. That guy sucks.

I was going to say, his O-line and skill position talent was really, really good last year and more than adequate this year.

26 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I was going to say, his O-line and skill position talent was really, really good last year and more than adequate this year.

You are correct about skill position being adequate, but the O line is very young, and very poor.

Congrats on the win you guy's are very good luck in your bowl game hope it is the big one you deserve.