Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MetropolitanCowboy

Netanyahu Indicted

13 hours ago, MetropolitanCowboy said:

I’m not going to say I know every little detail about these charges, but I do know enough about what’s going on over there politically to be extremely skeptical of extreme charges brought against him being a lightning rod. I’m sure a lot of people don’t realize this, but right now Israel has their own group of parties, coalitions and alliances as an equivalent to our Dem party that’s moving farther left, as well. What makes Israeli politics so complicated to follow, is they have over 25 political parties that sometimes get together to form alliances hoping to get enough votes to win. And parties are always being formed and disbanded. For example, in 2017, the center right Lukid Party won with only 23% of the vote. If you think the far lefty’s are bad here, try Israel with a multiplication factor of 1.5 to 1.75 from what our lefty movement is. And there are some parties that scare a lot of Israeli’s to death such as the Joint List aka an alliance of some small Arab Parties. They finished THIRD in the last election with 10% of the vote. 

In Israel, there’s no conservative radio support, no Limbaugh, no 20 or so highly successful nationally syndicated conservative radio shows, and hardly any local based radio shows where we have 100’s and 100’s. And they certainly have nothing to support them on TV with no Fox News equivalent. It’s what lefty’s on this board fantasize about when they have to sleep on the couch again. 

So for you moderates and conservatives out there, imagine if you had a Pelosi, Schiff, Schumer, along with the bat shit crazy quad squad along with others like them, and most of the 25 prez candidates.....take all that and add 50 to 75% more bat shit, and you have the status quo with what conservatives have to deal with. 

So it’s not hard to imagine what they’d do to Trump. They’ve already added another made up charge of bribery on Trump, so it’s surprising Netanyahu doesn’t have multiple counts of murder and terrorist threats brought against him based on how cut throat it is there. Bottom line, most, if not all, of this is politically motivated to the extreme as a form of coup. 

kat.jpg

6 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

I’m not going to say I know every little detail about these charges, but I do know enough about what’s going on over there politically to be extremely skeptical of extreme charges brought against him being a lightning rod. I’m sure a lot of people don’t realize this, but right now Israel has their own group of parties, coalitions and alliances as an equivalent to our Dem party that’s moving farther left, as well. What makes Israeli politics so complicated to follow, is they have over 25 political parties that sometimes get together to form alliances hoping to get enough votes to win. And parties are always being formed and disbanded. For example, in 2017, the center right Lukid Party won with only 23% of the vote. If you think the far lefty’s are bad here, try Israel with a multiplication factor of 1.5 to 1.75 from what our lefty movement is. And there are some parties that scare a lot of Israeli’s to death such as the Joint List aka an alliance of some small Arab Parties. They finished THIRD in the last election with 10% of the vote. 

In Israel, there’s no conservative radio support, no Limbaugh, no 20 or so highly successful nationally syndicated conservative radio shows, and hardly any local based radio shows where we have 100’s and 100’s. And they certainly have nothing to support them on TV with no Fox News equivalent. It’s what lefty’s on this board fantasize about when they have to sleep on the couch again. 

So for you moderates and conservatives out there, imagine if you had a Pelosi, Schiff, Schumer, along with the bat shit crazy quad squad along with others like them, and most of the 25 prez candidates.....take all that and add 50 to 75% more bat shit, and you have the status quo with what conservatives have to deal with. 

So it’s not hard to imagine what they’d do to Trump. They’ve already added another made up charge of bribery on Trump, so it’s surprising Netanyahu doesn’t have multiple counts of murder and terrorist threats brought against him based on how cut throat it is there. Bottom line, most, if not all, of this is politically motivated to the extreme as a form of coup. 

Netanyahu doesn’t have a Limbaugh to support him? How does one get the support of the mega idiot base over there?

2 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

Netanyahu doesn’t have a Limbaugh to support him? How does one get the support of the mega idiot base over there?

Talk to the Rachel Maddow cult following that have convinced themselves that it’s not “losing” today if new breaking news means it will start the winning, tomorrow.  Unfortunately, her breaking news part never pans out for anything but a loss. But they have faith in her that one day she will be right, and they’ll get to win...for a day. 

kat.jpg

11 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

You really should have stopped right there. Payoffs for favorable coverage by right-wing media is at the very heart of the charges against Bibi. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

1 hour ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

You really should have stopped right there. Payoffs for favorable coverage by right-wing media is at the very heart of the charges against Bibi. 

Don’t kid yourself. If that was truly friendly right wing coverage, he wouldn’t have to pay for favorable coverage. Would Trump ever be tempted to pay off Fox News for favorable coverage? Of course not. MSNBC could do right wing coverage, but that doesn’t mean they’d be friendly, sympathetic or supportive of it. Actually quite the contrary. 

Israel is a different and strange place the way they do things over there. It ain’t easy to make direct comparisons with what’s going on here. 

kat.jpg

I wasn’t making a comparison, @Nevada Convert. I was describing why Bibi was indicted. I only read the first few lines of your posts. I’ve found that with each new paragraph of your long posts you exhibit less and less knowledge of what you’re writing about. 

1 hour ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

I wasn’t making a comparison, @Nevada Convert. I was describing why Bibi was indicted. I only read the first few lines of your posts. I’ve found that with each new paragraph of your long posts you exhibit less and less knowledge of what you’re writing about. 

LOL, you weren't just describing the indictment. You are such a total joke. I made the point that there wasn't any good quality right wing coverage there that's sympathetic and favorable to the right wing folks like him, and you stated there was already right wing coverage there, and your proof was that he just got indicted bribing a right wing site. So there was obviously right wing media in Israel, at least in your echo chamber. 

But you are wrong, as always. You're being stupid and assuming right wing coverage there meant pro white wing coverage. You obviously think that because, to you, you know Fox News is right wing media coverage that's very supportive of right wing policy and politicians. So don't feed me that bullshit.

OK, you must have read my first paragraph. Tell me one thing that's not true, and I'll prove it and make you look like a joke. I'm waiting......

kat.jpg

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

LOL, you weren't just describing the indictment. You are such a total joke. I made the point that there wasn't any good quality right wing coverage there that's sympathetic and favorable to the right wing folks like him, and you stated there was already right wing coverage there, and your proof was that he just got indicted bribing a right wing site. So there was obviously right wing media in Israel, at least in your echo chamber. 

But you are wrong, as always. You're being stupid and assuming right wing coverage there meant pro white wing coverage. You obviously think that because, to you, you know Fox News is right wing media coverage that's very supportive of right wing policy and politicians. So don't feed me that bullshit.

OK, you must have read my first paragraph. Tell me one thing that's not true, and I'll prove it and make you look like a joke. I'm waiting......

You’re truly a legend in your own mind. 

On 11/22/2019 at 7:28 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Yes, people of the right, imagine how hard it would be to live in a country where you hold the chief executive, head of government, and a legislative majority for the last 10 years in a row. Truly frightening!

Seriously Convert, I don't know why you feel the need to talk about things that you know jack shit about... and then when told that you don't know anything, you still talk about them and refuse to learn. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 hours ago, happycamper said:

Yes, people of the right, imagine how hard it would be to live in a country where you hold the chief executive, head of government, and a legislative majority for the last 10 years in a row. Truly frightening!

Seriously Convert, I don't know why you feel the need to talk about things that you know jack shit about... and then when told that you don't know anything, you still talk about them and refuse to learn. 

Shut up Happy, you have no clue how hard it is to be on the right without a media outlet giving you non-stop positive coverage, damnit!

13 hours ago, happycamper said:

Why are you wrong all the time and pretend that you do?. When you get called out on it, you wiggle around and attempt to confuse the issue. Guess what, Trump is in power, and he’s been attacked and had things made up about him constantly for 3 years with the help of the media. They’ve been trying to get him busted for doing something, anything. Just because you’re in power doesn’t make you immune to the nut jobs on the left trying to frame you. And they can succeed.

And that’s the gist of what I was getting at. It’s especially bad in Israel because there’s so many more people working against N with only 26% of the total vote.

By the way, you need a majority of 60+ seats in the Knesset to have a control in forming your own government. Likud only has 35 seats as does the liberal Blue and White Party. So no, they don’t have the legislative majority on their own, and they don’t have 60 to have control. Your stupidity knows no bounds. 

kat.jpg

On 11/23/2019 at 7:01 PM, Old_SD_Dude said:

You’re truly a legend in your own mind. 

I’m drawing a line here. I’m asking you to back up your claim that what I wrote was false. So keeping it real simple, let’s start with the 1st paragraph. Where am I wrong? Maybe cappyhampster can help you, because he’s just as stupid. I’m going to keep asking and keep asking. If this thread dies, I’ll start another one. 
@happycamper

kat.jpg

2 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Why are you wrong all the time and pretend that you do?. When you get called out on it, you wiggle around and attempt to confuse the issue. Guess what, Trump is in power, and he’s been attacked and had things made up about him constantly for 3 years with the help of the media. They’ve been trying to get him busted for doing something, anything. Just because you’re in power doesn’t make you immune to the nut jobs on the left trying to frame you. And they can succeed.

And that’s the gist of what I was getting at. It’s especially bad in Israel because there’s so many more people working against N with only 26% of the total vote.

By the way, you need a majority of 60+ seats in the Knesset to have a control in forming your own government. Likud only has 35 seats as does the liberal Blue and White Party. So no, they don’t have the legislative majority on their own, and they don’t have 60 to have control. Your stupidity knows no bounds. 

So, convert, your position is honestly that if you live in a country where the right wing controls the government for a decade, but there is a press that reports on that government, that said right wingers should be terrified.

Jesus Christ dude. Read your posts sometimes. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.