Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyobraska

OT: Brawl Of The Wild

I know some of you guys around here follow 1-AA.  Anyone else going to watch this game?  Montana vs Montana St.  Montana looking to snap a 3 game losing streak vs the Bobcats.  I'd rather watch this rivalry game with a lot of history over a lot of 1-A matchups this week.  

This rivalry can be intense.  I'm hoping for a Griz victory. 

22 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

I know some of you guys around here follow 1-AA.  Anyone else going to watch this game?  Montana vs Montana St.  Montana looking to snap a 3 game losing streak vs the Bobcats.  I'd rather watch this rivalry game with a lot of history over a lot of 1-A matchups this week.  

I'll be watching.  Mostly hoping for a great game but as a country boy when I don't have a dog in the fight I always pull for the Land Grant school.  Go Bobcats!

8 hours ago, Wyobraska said:

I'll watch if I can see it. I no longer have AT&T sports since I cut the cord.

2 hours ago, Lobo Amor said:

I'll watch if I can see it. I no longer have AT&T sports since I cut the cord.

That is a pain in the ass isn't it?  I wish AT&T Sports had better viewing options, especially for out of market customers. I think they are missing out on extra revenue.  

3 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

This has got to be one of the oldest rivalry games. They play for that ceramic mountain that looks like something made in a grade school ceramics class. 

Also looks like what I made in after burritos last night.

I think, therefore I'm.

7 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

This has got to be one of the oldest rivalry games. They play for that ceramic mountain that looks like something made in a grade school ceramics class. 

2 minutes ago, ClevelandBrown said:

Also looks like what I made in after burritos last night.

Definitely not one of the better looking rivalry trophies. This is the 119th meeting and one of the oldest out West for sure.  The game will move up in the list too as some games like Mizzou vs Kansas aren't played every year.  

1 hour ago, Spazdog said:

Montana State is BSU lite.  Lot's of former Broncos associated with that team.  Go Cats!

Head Coach Jeff Choate - former BSU special teams/RB/LB coach (2006-2011)

Offensive Coordinator/QBs - Matt Miller (BSU all-time #1 in receptions, #3 in rec yards and touchdowns)

Defensive Line - Byron Hout (The dude who got suckerpunched by Blount on the Blue).

Tight Ends - Nate Potter (three-time All-Conference in 2009,10,11 as OT at BSU)

6 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Head Coach Jeff Choate - former BSU special teams/RB/LB coach (2006-2011)

Offensive Coordinator/QBs - Matt Miller (BSU all-time #1 in receptions, #3 in rec yards and touchdowns)

Defensive Line - Byron Hout (The dude who got suckerpunched by Blount on the Blue).

Tight Ends - Nate Potter (three-time All-Conference in 2009,10,11 as OT at BSU)

I would love to steal Potter if we are in the market for a new OL coach this off season.